PDA

View Full Version : hyper frame problems?! HELP?!

shorty13
04-26-2004, 07:30 PM
hey i have a hyper framed mag and i am having problem with the hyper frame. i dont know if you have ever taken apart your frame but on the back of the solenoid there is a little button that need to be depressed to have the gun shoot (have the soleniod move) and for some odd reason mine was working last weekend and yesterday i figured out that it wasnt. any ideas as to what i can do because as of right now i am pissed because i just bought it?! i have thought of just taping it with duct tape so it cant move but that can be permenant there has to be an actual way to fix it.

luka3589
04-26-2004, 07:59 PM
i think you sould sell your hyperframe and get a logic frame

shorty13
04-26-2004, 08:10 PM
that is what i am going to do luke but i want it to work first before i sell it and i wont get the logic and sell the hyper till after new york cup because i wont be able to get a frma in time.

robertjuric
04-26-2004, 08:22 PM
hey, what exactly is it doing(or not doing)

You can PM me if you need some serious help. I got mine from not firing, to ripping so I can troubleshoot most of the the problems.

cphilip
04-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Moving to tech.

robdamanii
04-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Since I looked at it, here's what I know...

The solenoid should reset itself when it's powered on. The plunder of the solenoid should be in the "cocked" position, ready to trip the sear. It doesn't do this. The plunger sticks in the "open" position all the time, requiring you to pull it back with your thumbnail to reset it. When it's reset, it works just fine. Otherwise...no shooting. At all.

robertjuric
04-26-2004, 10:24 PM
What are the guns specs??

shorty13
04-27-2004, 08:20 PM
heyt guys me and robdamanII figured it out i had a ult trigger in it and it neede the reguklar one that is all
all fuigured out though