PDA

View Full Version : How would you build it????

Primer
04-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Ok, here goes guys. I am Primer, I usually spend my time on WGPPRESS but I recently have seen a thread on Mags. Now I have always liked mags but back in '91 when I started playing paintball I didn't have the money. I have finished my '03 cocker andnow I have some extra cash and I want to build or buy a Mag. I also want to know if you were to have your choice of any mag, what would it be?

I will start by saying that any mag I decide to build or buy will have a red ULE body and an X-valve. What else would I need for a sweet Mag?

Thanks for your help and thanks for the info!

spyder_strypes
04-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Picking up a custom RT ULE from airgun.com would be your best and cheapest bet.

Look into an intelliframe as an upgrade for it.

Primer
04-26-2004, 08:48 PM
P.S. money is not a problem!!

mobius
04-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Well, the absolute most pimp 'Mag in existence would be an X-mag. AGD quit making them, along with the Emag, so you'd need to find one used. The X-mag would go for $1000+, Emags for $600+. If you wanna go mech, custom spec an RT ULE custom direct from Airgun ($480, fully loaded with X-valve, LVL 10, ULE body, ULE trigger, Y- or Intelli-frame, no barrel), or get a Roguemag from Fragtek/Roguefactor.

Primer
04-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Is the custom spec ULE a regular deal or is it a limited time only thing? What I mean is if I deciced to take my time to figure out if I really want to go this route will that deal still be there? Will AGD most likely offer that deal for a while? Or is it something that is over at the end of the month?

spyder_strypes
04-26-2004, 09:33 PM
It's a regular deal.

TAW
04-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey Primer, Welcome to AO make your self at home. If your looking for something custom PM Tunaman and Roguefactor and tell them what you want then compare it to the RT ULE custom at airguns.com then go from there.

EDIT- And check out Nicad's bodys
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1279407

Primer
04-29-2004, 11:05 AM
Ok, here is the deal...
My recent spark of interest in Mags is the upcoming release of this hAir trigger designed by DeadlyWind. I still have my cocker and now I am actually considering geting rid of it for a mag so when the hAir trigger comes out I can get that too. I was thinking of trying to trade it but I am not sure of what I am looking for. can anyone give me an idea of what Mag would be a good trade for my cocker?

This is what my cocker has...
'03 Vert feed cocker
Mini conversion
WorrBlade
Superfly bolt
EVO ram w/clippard QEV'S
Micro Rock
Ultralite barrel
AKA Sidewinder
Rat valve 3:16
Shocktech Phat hammer
KAPP twisted Cocking rod
MacDev Delrin Ball detent

Joni
04-29-2004, 11:19 AM
You could probably get a fully upgraded ULE mech mag (ULE body, X-valve, ULT, Intelli-/Y-/Vertframe) + some cash, or maybe get a Deadlywind bodied mech mag for it, if there is anyone willing to part from their beaty =). An emag might be traded for that as well, that you could sell the lower part when the deadly wind is released. Although chances are that the price of used emags frames will drop dramatically once the hAir-trigger is released.
You should know that the deadlwind trigger wont be released for at least 6-7 months.

Primer
04-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Well, if that is the case...if anyone is reading this and interested in a trade, post here. I will probably post it in the markers forum soon, but in case I don't do it asap, I will check this thread often.

Target Practice
04-29-2004, 11:59 AM
You might want to talk to Tunaman. He can build you a 'Mag to your specs. Great guy to deal with.

Oh yeah, Welcome To AO!

jewie27
04-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Ok, here goes guys. I am Primer, I usually spend my time on WGPPRESS but I recently have seen a thread on Mags. Now I have always liked mags but back in '91 when I started playing paintball I didn't have the money. I have finished my '03 cocker andnow I have some extra cash and I want to build or buy a Mag. I also want to know if you were to have your choice of any mag, what would it be?

I will start by saying that any mag I decide to build or buy will have a red ULE body and an X-valve. What else would I need for a sweet Mag?

Thanks for your help and thanks for the info!

Get a good barrel kit (in cocker threads), get a fast loader, and a good adjustable air system. I use a AGD Flatline.

For grip frames check out the AGD INtelliframe or Y-Grip and/or the LOgic Vertical grip. Maybe even a Logic rail to make it super light.

Primer
04-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Well I have an EGG II w/Z board for a loader, A J&J Edge kit, A Dye Ultralite and A J&J Ceramic barrel. I have a 68/4500 Raptor Rex air system, I think that will do!

jewie27
04-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Very Nice :)

devolve
04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
I have been looking for a E cocker. I have 2 custom mags that I built. I might consider a trade.
ULE body
ULT trigger
14" All american
X-Valve
4" drop (32 degrees)
Hyper Frame
Check it vertical feed neck
ect.
--c--