PDA

View Full Version : ult trigger kit

pulserifle98
04-27-2004, 12:17 AM
i have a mini mag, and i was looking to put the ult trigger kit into it. I have seen that one video floating around the boards that shows it working on a classic valve. Knowing the classic valve and the mini-mag valve are the same would it really work well in my gun? Are there any problems that might come up? Any thing i might need to know?

Joni
04-27-2004, 05:05 AM
The ULT isn't made for the classic valve. AGD says it's not recommended to install it in a classic, but some people have gotten it to work, and others haven't. It's a bit of a gamble to do it, and don't try if your not absolutely sure about what your doing.

Edit: Here's a link to someone who got it to work:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=110976&highlight=ULT+classic

jdaniels
04-27-2004, 09:35 AM
it works just fine. I just stacked the on off with shims and i only have one problem that every once in a while the trigger wont reset but i have a temp fix for that and am working on perm with a little help from the boards. All in all i have loved the trigger set up. It will fire pretty fast if you want that. You also need to practice your finger control or you will chuff.

Bad_Dog
04-27-2004, 03:46 PM
works fine...

but when you order it, be sure to order extra shims! you'll need em... ( I use 13 :eek: )

edit: P.S. it comes with 5 shims BTW...

Dayspring
04-27-2004, 04:17 PM
You can use level 10 shims. Level 10 shims are twice the thickness of ULT shims.

AGDlover
04-27-2004, 06:08 PM
a ULT will work but its all about the shims