PDA

View Full Version : ULE custom with slug mainbody?

WetPaint
04-27-2004, 02:04 PM
RT-ULE order page (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=368&categoryID=79)
On the RT-ULE Custom ordering page, one line says:
"If you chose a ULE or Slug mainbody, select our new Lightweight 2 piece Cocker threaded Barrel"

This implies that I can "choose" a Slug mainbody, which I could then send in for a credit when I order the Karta body. Unfortunately, the body dropdown on the ordering page does not offer the slug as an option..

Is there a way to get the ULE custom with Slug mainbody?

Chronobreak
04-27-2004, 02:13 PM
call agd im sure they are more than happy to oblige although it may take your order a bit longer to go through

--edit WELCOME TO AO

nicad
04-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes its an option, and they added it specifically for our bodies, primarily the Karta. Its not in the dropdown list on the store-- you do have to call them about it, and If i remember corerctly, its a litte extra than a ULE body option.

**NOTE**
AGD is currently out of stock on the slug body.. eta is 2-4 weeks.

out!

WetPaint
04-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Yes its an option, and they added it specifically for our bodies, primarily the Karta. Its not in the dropdown list on the store-- you do have to call them about it, and If i remember corerctly, its a litte extra than a ULE body option.

Thanks.. Next Q: If I send you the rail from the ULE custom for matching machine work, do I have to remove all the original exterior finish first?

Also, I was thinking of knocking off the corners on the front end, and plugging / welding the screw holes for the foregrip bracket. Do you have any idea what alloy the ULE custom rail is made of?

White Wolf
04-29-2004, 03:30 AM
Rails are 6061, welding will make any ano but black near impossible.

Bodies are 7075 alloy :(