PDA

View Full Version : Question for a friend..

PzYcO
04-27-2004, 02:25 PM
My friend got a "STIMULATION" Bob Long Defiant a couple of days ago, and it has an older style Max Flo on it saying "Shocker SP." Well, he comes by to test it out, and when we go to screw in the tank... the air just rushes out a tiny hole in the asa threading. Anyone know how to stop this? We checked and all the orings and everything was in place... or thought so.. Ideas?

TheLaxPlayer
04-27-2004, 04:26 PM
If I am reading that correctly, all the air leaks out the hole that is in the ASA to stop you from breaking o-rings?

Is the tank screwing in all the way for sure? Are there any gouges on the tank threading just below the o-ring that allows air to get by?

Will the tank work on other markers, and will other tanks work on that marker?

I have a tank that will work with most ASA's, but not one of mine. Other ASA's work fine with the tank, and the tank works fine with other ASA's.

I think this is caused by scratches just below the o-ring on the tank, but I am not positive.

PzYcO
04-27-2004, 04:58 PM
The tank screws in, the pressure goes up to ~150psi then you hear a "pop" and the air spews out the tiny hole through the asa, the tank works fine on my emag

TheLaxPlayer
04-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Does the tank look ok around the o-ring?

Primer
04-29-2004, 04:13 PM
Put an extra white tank o-ring down in there, then screw your tank in!

Stimulation
05-01-2004, 12:15 AM
Primer got it! You will need to put an extra oring in between the tank and asa (oring trick)

Anymore questions, let me know.