PDA

View Full Version : no bodies from Deadlywind for the next 2-4 weeks.

nicad
04-27-2004, 03:00 PM
As you all know, we use true AGD Slugs as the base for all of our bodies. They are out of stock (or like down to 1 or 2) from AGD, and I am out of stock on them too.. ETA from AGD is 2-4 weeks. So, we won't be able to fill any new orders untill after then.

I currently have 2x RTP Kartas in stock.. with ULE milled rails.

AGD has 20x Kartas on RTP rails and will be putting them in inventory as body options for RTPro custom setups sometime in the near future.. some will be offered anodized, others raw.

I guess after you sell over 120 milled bodies, you kind of deplete Slug inventory. ;) :D

out!

teufelhunden
04-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Use this time well and perfect the hAir trigger and get it patented!

Cryer
04-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Or take a well-deserved break! ;)

Target Practice
04-27-2004, 03:23 PM
AGD has 20x Kartas on RTP rails and will be putting them in inventory as body options for RTPro custom setups sometime in the near future.. some will be offered anodized, others raw.

Whoa, does this mean that we may beable to buy Kartas direct from AGD in the future? I mean, if they are offering it as a stock body option from the website, why can't they sell them straight to the public?

tony3
04-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Don't listen to Cryer Nicad, stay strong! ;)

hitech
04-27-2004, 03:27 PM
I guess after you sell over 120 milled bodies, you kind of deplete Slug inventory. ;)

Congratulations. :D Glad to hear you are selling lots of stuff. You do very nice work.

Kevmaster
04-27-2004, 03:33 PM
congrats buddy...

hope you take some needed time off...you'll have plenty of time to work on the hair trigger

The Frymarker
04-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Wow that's awesome!!!

Take a break !

phantomhitman
04-27-2004, 03:39 PM
wow, i just beat the deadline!! really, take a break....for like a couple of hours. get back to work!! :p

chasden
04-27-2004, 03:40 PM
As you all know, we use true AGD Slugs as the base for all of our bodies. They are out of stock (or like down to 1 or 2) from AGD, and I am out of stock on them too.. ETA from AGD is 2-4 weeks. So, we won't be able to fill any new orders untill after then.

I currently have 2x RTP Kartas in stock.. with ULE milled rails.

I guess after you sell over 120 milled bodies, you kind of deplete Slug inventory. ;) :D

out!

:eek: Colin, does this apply to my order?! Or is it only new orders? Say it aint so!

nicad
04-27-2004, 04:11 PM
No this only applies to new orders.. Chasden yours is made and at anodizers.

out!

lord1234
04-27-2004, 04:17 PM
colin...since when are you allowed a break? and also...where is my free hair trigger?

chasden
04-27-2004, 05:08 PM
No this only applies to new orders.. Chasden yours is made and at anodizers.

out!

Outstanding! Thanks.

frischtr
04-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I ordered my karta a month ago from White Wolf... He hasn't responded to emails, so I hope mine is on its way soon...

nicad
04-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Ah yes forgot to mention- WW airsmithing http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com has been getting Karta RTP orders filled of half-dozen here and there lately-- he might also have some in stock you can check with him. His latest batch may be out at ano right now.. I dont know.

His email was down for a little while.. If you havent heard from him you might want to try him again.

Thanks