PDA

View Full Version : Shootdown.

Igotu
04-27-2004, 05:01 PM
I just got a used bolt recently and it has some major shootdown problems i can shoot a good shot if i pause for 20seconds and all the rest practicaly roll out. It has a ANS phase II on there but if any thing that should elliminate shootdown for an old vavle. I also had a weird on off in there and i replaced that with a new one.

AGDlover
04-27-2004, 06:01 PM
I just got a used bolt recently and it has some major shootdown problems i can shoot a good shot if i pause for 20seconds and all the rest practicaly roll out. It has a ANS phase II on there but if any thing that should elliminate shootdown for an old vavle. I also had a weird on off in there and i replaced that with a new one.

take that phase 2 off

athomas
04-28-2004, 08:54 AM
The ANS valve back will do nothing. Don't worry about it. Its good that you replaced the strange on/off assembly with a new (hopefully AGD) one though.

The shootdown is most likely caused by a piece of dirt or a bad o-ring. Take the valve apart and clean it. Oil it as you put it back together. Replace any suspect o-rings. Definately replace the regulator seat o-ring when put the valve back together.