PDA

View Full Version : After Prom Stuff

NJPaint
04-27-2004, 07:10 PM
Prom runs 6:30 to 12:30 and my group of friends is trying to figure out what to do afterwards. Its a group of 10 people, 5 couples, but of those 5, only my girlfriend and I are going together as more than friends. I wanted to after spending 6-7 hours with these people leave them and go out with my girlfriend out on the river (Hudson cruises) and then call spend the night at her place. However, the group keeps pushing to go to an 18+ club (ie no alcohol) or to go as a group somewhere else. What do people usually do? Am I wrong for wanting to seperate myself from the group of friends? I feel like I'd be sick of anyone after 6 hours, except AO of course (though most of you are sick of me already...)

MagMan5446
04-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Find a poppin' after party.

Brak
04-27-2004, 07:23 PM
dude.

http://www.pivovyskov.cz/images/keg.jpg

FreakBaller12
04-27-2004, 08:26 PM
dude rent a beach house, that'd be awesome. if you rent it, you and your girl could came fashionably late to the beach house or leave during the night or something. a beach house would be hella fun though i think, if you live by a beach and all. ;)

gimp
04-27-2004, 08:32 PM
dude.

Whoo hooo!!!! I agree with brak. If your underage and you cant get someone to buy for you, get some odouls. Dont tell people it's non alcoholic. People will still think they're drunk. It's funny.

Or, get your friends wicked drunk, then you can spend 'quality time' with your woman right there and they wont notice.

1stdeadeye
04-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Uhm, ditch your friends! Get a hotel room with your girl and get some!! :cool:

paintbattler
04-27-2004, 08:41 PM
drink.......

AcemanPB
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM

Just got done with prom. We went with a bunch of couples but afetwards me and my girl stopped by a few after-parties and then got a hotel room :cool: . Worked out really nice.

EDIT - after re-reading it I don't think I was clear. Get a hotel room or something for you and your girlfriend (alone...). Prom is the easiest night to score on. I can't really explain it, just don't pass up the the opportunity. And hell even if you and your girlfriend aren't at that point in your realtionship, it's always nice to just get some alone time.

Kevmaster
04-27-2004, 09:28 PM

this is the only method approved by Kevmaster.

I suppose her place would work..if her 'rents were out of town that is.

maybe an afterparty or two but no non-alci clubs...they are wack!

ntn4502
04-27-2004, 11:23 PM
After our prom, we had about about 20 of us all chip in for this cabin right on a lake, pretty nice after party...do that :)

ZAust
04-28-2004, 12:46 AM
go to a show. drink some water.

djslik
04-28-2004, 03:34 AM
how did you guys get hotel rooms or rent a place after prom...most places in cali want you to be 21 except for the really ghetto ones...but yea i'd get drunk...don't get your girl too drunk cuz then she'll fall asleep and you won't get any

gimp
04-28-2004, 09:06 AM
......don't get your girl too drunk cuz then she'll fall asleep and you won't get any

Or will he.....giggity giggity!!!!

1stdeadeye
04-28-2004, 12:36 PM
how did you guys get hotel rooms or rent a place after prom...most places in cali want you to be 21 except for the really ghetto ones...

Older brother, friend, cousin or if you're real lucky a cool father!!! :cool:

Automaggin2
04-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Well, after prom I am going down to Ocean City, New Jersey. We are staying at the Biscayne, nice hotel. The reserve the first 3 or 4 floors just for prom weekend, and they dont care at all if you are drunk. I am staying there for a night or 2 then staying at a friends house for a night. Not to sure if my girlfriend is coming down with me. She better, every guy knows prom is all about drinking and gettin some action afterwards.

Kevmaster
04-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Not to sure if my girlfriend is coming down with me. She better, every guy knows prom is all about drinking and gettin some action afterwards.

they know thats a guys objective too....

djslik
04-28-2004, 04:30 PM
damn...cali sucks...well...no actually it rocks...except for the hotel thing.

SanDiegoMag
04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Im gonna host an after party next year at a ghetto hotel. And yes as Brak Said:

Gotta hev beer/alcohol

grw4w34
04-28-2004, 06:23 PM
I have no idea what im doing after but i can do what i did at the last prom i went to this year, hook up with a girl that wasnt my date, i have it set up for that to happen.

MagmanLee
04-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Jesus man, even if you don't get play, get trashed. How can you miss a chance to get trashed? :D

NJPaint
04-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Just got done with prom. We went with a bunch of couples but afetwards me and my girl stopped by a few after-parties and then got a hotel room :cool: . Worked out really nice.

EDIT - after re-reading it I don't think I was clear. Get a hotel room or something for you and your girlfriend (alone...). Prom is the easiest night to score on. I can't really explain it, just don't pass up the the opportunity. And hell even if you and your girlfriend aren't at that point in your realtionship, it's always nice to just get some alone time.

I don't need an excuse like prom to get some :rolleyes: nothing special :p

AcemanPB
04-28-2004, 06:48 PM
I don't need an excuse like prom to get some :rolleyes: nothing special :p

Too bad I'm not as cool as you :rolleyes:

NJPaint
04-28-2004, 09:17 PM
ya, obviously you aren't nearly as cool as me, its the hansom cream :D

gam-e
04-28-2004, 09:24 PM
anything organic with the exception of tobacco is nice... well wait, hmm how to phrase this while still being acceptably vauge.

herbal non powdery, ah crap just smoke something or eat something. and drinking stuff is nice too. just do it all man.

and then get the hotel room man seriously, if its not anything special to score, and i know that feeling as well, it is something special to fall asleep next to that lady. then again im so whipped its sad.

dion

Automaggin2
04-28-2004, 09:50 PM
anything organic with the exception of tobacco is nice... well wait, hmm how to phrase this while still being acceptably vauge.

herbal non powdery, ah crap just smoke something or eat something. and drinking stuff is nice too. just do it all man.

and then get the hotel room man seriously, if its not anything special to score, and i know that feeling as well, it is something special to fall asleep next to that lady. then again im so whipped its sad.

dion

LOLOLOLOL.

After prom is going to be nuts, there is gonna be like 5 of my closest friends and about 50 other people that I know/am friends with.