PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe on an A.I.R. valve

Squalmiste
10-04-2001, 12:59 PM
I am thining about putting a hyperframe on my minimag. Has ayone seen the hyperframe on a A.I.R. valve mag, and does it shout well?

ben_JD
10-04-2001, 01:44 PM
Check this out:

www.odysseypaintball.com (http://www.odysseypaintball.com)

That's a standard Automag with a Hyperframe in each of the 6 videos available.

Temo Vryce
10-04-2001, 02:17 PM
A friend of mine has on his Smart mag and I put my eVOlution loader on it, set to 13/15 Bps and F/A just to see what it could do. Man was I amazed. Man it was fast and it didn't seem to have any air problems. I put 500 rnds through it non-stop and it didn't skip a beat. He normally runs it at 11 Bps and hasn't had any trouble with it yet.

FeelTheRT
10-04-2001, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce
A friend of mine has on his Smart mag and I put my eVOlution loader on it, set to 13/15 Bps and F/A just to see what it could do. Man was I amazed. Man it was fast and it didn't seem to have any air problems. I put 500 rnds through it non-stop and it didn't skip a beat. He normally runs it at 11 Bps and hasn't had any trouble with it yet.

that's kind of hard to beleive because Automag AIR can only recharge around 11bps and if you set it on 13bps there is going to be drop offs if you keep letting it shoot. Espeically with a Stupid Parts thingy which recharges even slower due to the LP.

But i don't think you will have much of a problem, if you start noticing drop offs, just stop firing for a slit second and start shooting again. Either that or you can buy a ReTro valve.

Cro§§ƒire
10-04-2001, 06:51 PM
I'd recommend a dye 2x trigger frame and a retrovalve.

DjGruv
10-05-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT

that's kind of hard to beleive because Automag AIR can only recharge around 11bps and if you set it on 13bps there is going to be drop offs if you keep letting it shoot. Espeically with a Stupid Parts thingy which recharges even slower due to the LP.

But i don't think you will have much of a problem, if you start noticing drop offs, just stop firing for a slit second and start shooting again. Either that or you can buy a ReTro valve.

Have you seen the video from oddessy. I didn't seem to notice any shoot down.