PDA

View Full Version : cool color schemes...for a tricked out bko

dwab3000
04-27-2004, 08:42 PM
well i got my bko back today
my b2k is gonna be a bit of a time longer...

when i got it back, i was shocked...

every extra bit milled...to make up for the weight of the halo b

i got it annoed a gray color and my stickies are gray too...

the bolt is now dyed silver...its not the stock bolt...it maybe the vapor...im not sure, and i dont feel like finding out tonight

my low rise is grey as well, with chrome racing stripes horizontally...

my 15 * is chrome, with my torpedo...my frame...its now an otb, chrome...and a nice gray trigger....back cap, chrome....the lpr is chrome...and is nice...i sent a kaner barrel of with it too, i never used it...and my cocker didnt want to give up the poison arrow...plus its a custom cocker
well my kaner came back...back piece chrome and the front gray...

i sent a halo i dint use much with it too, it came back gray (dyed)....

the drop is sweet(dont say loose the drop, i love my drops :D ) its annoed too, gray..and my chrome empire on/off is looking good on it....

i got it back yesterday...but i couldnt open it..(wasnt home..and when i got home was too tired to do anything...and dint want to wake ppl up with my squeels of laughter)

i also got pds installed...though the eye cover is gray...i want to find if anyone has like a chrome looking one...

my choas is doing good in it...i want a new tray, but i dont feel like getting another annoed...

also all the chrome is polished...the light inside is a gray (to follow the pattern)

its not a mag but...its pretty bad...

im working on one for a christian team...my self...so i sent mine to get worked on

so far the shristian one has a cross in the grips...a cross sticker on the reg...im trying to get wings milled in by the guy who did mine and then anno it white (so it looks like an angel)..

i want to take the head off of a buddy christ dashboard statue and make it the cocking pin...its be awsome

but other than that what do you guys think of my bko...it went from plain jane black...to a cool grey..when my new tank cover comes...its gonna be so nice...

btw...its awsome milling...im getting a pic up or trying...it will probably appear friday or so...when i post the other vid in the mcfriggin bushy thread

i just want to ask you what you think of my bkos color scheme...and the christian one...its a blue cross with gold around it btw...

and my grips are 03 stickys & its a low rise icd clamping neck

does anyone know any other good things to do to my bko..or the christian one

i feel stragne making that christian one though...
im part jewish...although i dont go to the temple much...ok ever

AngelBoy
04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Didnt read a whole lot of that, because Im lazy, but I am interested in seeing how the Christian one comes out. I might be interested in one if u are planning on having an extra one... PM me if u think u might.