PDA

View Full Version : 03 Shocker - DYE Debate

tjmpaintball06
04-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Is it true that the 03 Shocker was taken from DYE. My friend was telling me that it was origionally the mini matrix but then DYE gave it to smart parts for some business deal. Please correct my friends thinking because it sounds way too bogue to be true.

danheneise
04-27-2004, 10:18 PM
all i know is that the shocker works exactly the same way as a matrix, same way an impulse works exactly like a bushmaster, hmm i'm seeing a pattern there

sitting_duck
04-27-2004, 11:00 PM
all i know is that the shocker works exactly the same way as a matrix, same way an impulse works exactly like a bushmaster, hmm i'm seeing a pattern there

OMG! are you saying that both DYE and ICD copied SP!?!?!?! :eek: ;)

SpecialBlend2786
04-27-2004, 11:04 PM
OMG! are you saying that both DYE and ICD copied SP!?!?!?! :eek: ;)

lol, it's the other way around ;)

sitting_duck
04-27-2004, 11:07 PM
lol, it's the other way around ;)

maybe i'll add more ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) next time.

but then again you had a ;) at the end of your message so that could mean.....

forget it :o

SpecialBlend2786
04-27-2004, 11:11 PM
..........lol :p

04-27-2004, 11:21 PM
It's all about patents...

SP has electro gun patent, DYE has the spool valve patent... and so they traded... um I mean mutually agreed not to sue each other

AcemanPB
04-28-2004, 05:56 PM
DYE and Shocker work the same. Not really that similar to Impulse/Bushmaster.

I've heard this rumor before but I don't know if it's true. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. There is no telling what kind of deal went down between the two, all we know is that there was a deal of some sort. Also before the whole SP patent thing even existed I remeber hearing rumors of a "mini" Matrix. Unless you know someone on the inside, it's anyways guess to what actually happened.

danheneise
04-28-2004, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=AcemanPB]DYE and Shocker work the same. Not really that similar to Impulse/Bushmaster.
[QUOTE]

What i meant by that comment was just to show that shockers work like matrices and impulses work like bushmasters