PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

PowerFedMag
10-04-2001, 02:27 PM
OK - can someone explain what exactly running an intellifeed link to an agitated loader (12vlt) would do...and how you would do it...

Also, is the trigger gaurd in the same position as the stock trigger guard\frame? I have a large x-chamber which pushes out about a centimeter beyond the trigger guard, but it does so right below it, since its only single trigger... I think if it was a double trigger frame it may hit the x-chamber and not fit...

Any recomendations on blade or double groove trigger?

Also, I dont need to "link" it to set it up right? I can just tear off stock frame and slap on the Intelliframe in a few secs. and play, right?

thanx fer help

Miscue
10-04-2001, 02:31 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13338

The rev spins when you pull trigger. Your trigger guard should be fine. Pick the trigger that floats your boat.

Gunga
10-04-2001, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by PowerFedMag
OK - can someone explain what exactly running an intellifeed link to an agitated loader (12vlt) would do...and how you would do it...

Also, is the trigger gaurd in the same position as the stock trigger guard\frame? I have a large x-chamber which pushes out about a centimeter beyond the trigger guard, but it does so right below it, since its only single trigger... I think if it was a double trigger frame it may hit the x-chamber and not fit...

Any recomendations on blade or double groove trigger?

Also, I dont need to "link" it to set it up right? I can just tear off stock frame and slap on the Intelliframe in a few secs. and play, right?

thanx fer help

You don't need to hook up the link to the Revvy from your Intelliframe if you don't want to. It works perfectly fine as a regular double finger trigger frame. The intellifeed hookup is strictly a do-it-yourself option.

I've got a pic of my mag with Intelliframe and front grip at: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13542

Hope that helps to give you an idea if your expansion chamber will fit.

ben_JD
10-04-2001, 07:29 PM
Wiring the Intellifeed isn't difficult (except shoving all the wires back into the Revolution), but I think that your expansion chamber will probably not work with the Intelliframe due to the longer vertical distance the trigger guard travels from the rail.

Cypres0099
10-08-2001, 08:26 PM
I just got my intelliframe today and I noticed that when I used my ANS X Chamber it wouldn't fit because it was too fat. Just maybe an 1/8 of an inch out from the asa. What you need to do is get a 15* asa. They have them at www.argen-tech.com/dingopaintball/