PDA

View Full Version : fore-grip extenders

PowerFedMag
10-04-2001, 03:37 PM
I see at BBTPAINTBALL they have a 2' fore-grip extender, w\no picture of course...
does anyone have a pic of it?
What exactly does it do(other than the obvious), I just put my VTA and XC in it right?

Also, is that about the same extension as on the RT Pro? think that would damper speedball skillz?

thanx fer helps

Load SM5
10-04-2001, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by PowerFedMag
I see at BBTPAINTBALL they have a 2' fore-grip extender, w\no picture of course...
does anyone have a pic of it?
What exactly does it do(other than the obvious), I just put my VTA and XC in it right?

Pretty much.....Just put your vert adapter where the forgrip in the pic is screwed in.

PowerFedMag
10-04-2001, 04:45 PM
do u find that it distorts your ability to bunker ppl or play in spedball since yer gun must be bac 2 inches further due to the extender???

Is that a BIG SHOT barrel in pic as well?

Load SM5
10-04-2001, 04:55 PM
Well that's not my gun, just a pic I found at www.G3pb.com (I highly recommend them, by the way). So I can't tell you what it's like. It might be worht the $20 to find out though. You can always sell it.

MikeCouves
10-04-2001, 05:03 PM
I think look a little ugly on Mags. Because Mags look and feel really nice with the Foregrip/Expansion close to the trigger frame. That's one of the things that I like about Mags over Spyders, and expecially Rebels. Look at how far the rebels vertical adapter is! God that is far! Anyways, you need one if you have a Z-Grip and you want to have a foregrip. That's all I would use it for, I wouldn't get one if I didn't need too. I think AGD should make one that's a little shorter than the KAPP so that it looks really nice with the Z-Grip...not too long. Like what it looks like on RT's.

X-Plosive
10-04-2001, 05:11 PM
KAPP one is perfect in every way. You can't beat it unless AGD already notched out the center of the angle for the Z-grip triggerguard. Any shorter and you would have to mount all of your drops backwards.

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 05:40 AM
I'm not quite sure what you are saying...

So I take it there is no other fore-grip extender available shorter than 2'...damn
I kinda need one cuz my fore-grip (ACI Sub-Zero 6 stage) is rather large, and I believe an Intelliframe trigger guard would hit it.

X-Plosive
10-05-2001, 06:18 AM
sorry, that last post was in fragments. What I was saying was that the KAPP foregrip extender is really perfect. If you have a z-grip you have to notch out some of the corner for the triggerguard to fit. I was thinking the only way AGD could make a better one is if they just copied the KAPP one and then notch out that corner for you. The KAPP one can not be any shorter than it already is. If you put a z-grip on it most drops just barely fit without running into it. Some drops don't fit at all. You need a drop like the DZII or the Stubby. The benchmark works to and so does the pro drop but those are the only ones that come to mind. It's a little longer than the RT Pro's. I really love it. It adds so much more balance to the gun.

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 07:01 AM
So I take it you have a KAPP extender...Do u have a picture of it on yer gun?

I still don't kno if I should get one...If it does help maybe, but then I'd have to get new hoses, and I think I'd really only do it if I was to buy the intelliframe as well...BUt I dont even kno if I am getting the inteliframe either, cuz that's pretty expensive.

jah871
10-05-2001, 06:22 PM
i have one and i love it, i was also a little unsure to buy one at fist cuz they look stupid but once its on ur gun and u use it it looks better and balances the gun so nice. i have to have one now cuz i have a zgrip and i cant stand not having a foregrip