PDA

View Full Version : RT Classic HELLLLPPPPPP

sdkwan
04-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Hi,

I recently bought a used RT not the RT Pro but the old RT. I tested it and it worked fine. I dropped my Level 10 into the RT and and after putting it back together, I shot ti a few and it wouldn't shoot properly. It would shoot once and then took about 5 seconds to recock.

I've checked everything and adjusted the velocity but nothing. I then replace the Level 10 with the original bolt, spacer, power tube tip, and o-ring. Shot it a few times and the same result.

Does anyone know what might be wrong??? This is killing me cuz I have a game on Saturday. Please let me know what I should do.... :( :confused:

REDRT
04-30-2004, 02:43 AM
With the level 10 you may try adding some shims to eliminate the bolt stick. Thats what the disk that came with the LvL 10 says to do. I never had a problem with the original bolt doing that in my RT though. Could it be you have the banjo bolt too tight causing the valve to be off set enough to bind the bolt? I'm not an expert by no means. Just trying to think of what it might be. Maybe someone here can inlighten us more?

CaliMagFan
04-30-2004, 02:45 AM
larger carrier..... the size right before it leaks... damn 2 days..thats a short time for LVL X braek in... you'll need about 2kshots through it to break it in fully.... also make sure you have 1 less lvl x shim than makes it leak.... and also that the frame screws are at the right tension..

-kyro

sdkwan
04-30-2004, 07:25 AM
Thanks guys, I think I just solved it with the help of CPhilip.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1419586#post1419586