PDA

View Full Version : For AGD

Starfire
10-04-2001, 04:54 PM
I read earlier on a post that if we send in a copy of our receit for our RT pros, that you would give us free inteliframes? was this just a joke? cause I could really use one lol! ;)

MikeCouves
10-04-2001, 05:06 PM
Ah man that would be awesome! If only I had the receipt to an RT...wait a minute...I don't have an RT!! Lol does that count for RT vavles too ;).

Arturus
10-04-2001, 05:09 PM
Read through this thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13085

"Not fair, AGD should hook us up with one since now they come stock, and the price hasnt changed!" - RT PRO's ROCK
It isn't practical and it has nothing to do with fairness in my opinion. I think it's whining...

... but Tom responded. So whom am I to judge? *grins*

:rolleyes:

AGD
10-04-2001, 05:27 PM
If you have a reciept that shows you bought the gun a few weeks before we introduced the I frame send us a copy and we will see if we can do anything for you. That is an open ended statement, send us your reciept and we will look into it.

AGD

Starfire
10-04-2001, 05:38 PM
oh ok cool =)

Starfire
10-04-2001, 05:43 PM
just to save us both some work, heh is june to far back?

udtseal
10-04-2001, 05:47 PM
Once again, Tom comes to the rescue! What other company do you know would do something like that for its customers! I think its friggin amazing!

Arturus
10-04-2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Starfire
just to save us both some work, heh is june to far back?

lol June huh? I have a feeling that's a little too far back, but hey if you get one. Enjoy. ;)

I'm pretty sure I got mine back in June as well, but I've already purchased an Intelliframe. I'll just stick with it. :p