PDA

View Full Version : Tac One Questions

mightywestside
04-29-2004, 01:36 AM
I really want a Tac One body, but I own a micromag and I'm not sure of what parts would transfer over to the Tac One, and what parts I need to buy in order to make a fully functional gun. ie. do I need a body rail, different trigger frame other than the stock benchy on the micro, anyother parts you can think of? Thanks for the help!

-Mighty

Joni
04-29-2004, 01:46 AM
The only thing you need to do to install the tac-one body is to remove the twistlock pin from the rail. Nothing else needs to be done.

Jaasper
04-29-2004, 05:47 AM
I really want a Tac One body, but I own a micromag
-Mighty

Pretty much the only things that will carry over is the frame and barrell, cuz even your on/off pin is prolly gonna be different in the valve, but you might get lucky. I have both so... I switch valves between the two and haven't really notice a problem, but I have the older power feed micro.

Joni
04-29-2004, 06:47 AM
I must be blind or something. I read minimag when it said micromag!

Oh well...What you need is a bodyrail of some kind (AM/MM or RTP), and the correct sear assembly for it (I don't know which sear the micromag has). As Jaasper said, you might need a new on/off pin. The trigger frame is fine.

kevdupuis
04-29-2004, 09:58 AM
Yes you need an AM/MM rail, sear and axle for the AM/MM rail, plus a new on/off assy for your valve. You can get just a pin but I prefer having a complete assy. The only things that do change over are your valve and grip.

mightywestside
04-29-2004, 10:53 AM
great thanks guys for the replies!