PDA

View Full Version : No one seemed to have mentioned this... Paintball on Loveline a few nights ago...

Koosh
04-29-2004, 02:16 PM
I listen to this show almost every night when I'm driving home from work... Mainly becuase listening to other peoples problems makes me feel less bad about my own.

Dr. Drew said he want playing paintball with his kids, and that he really enjoyed it. He said about half of the people there "looked like marines", and about 1/3 "Looked like B-Real from Cypress Hill"...

Also said that it was the best teambuilding event he's ever seen... that any new corporation should send their employees out in a game of paintball, and in 30 minutes they'd know more about each others strengths and weaknesses then a week at some team building retreat...

All and all not bad exposure, of course Adam was typical Adam saying stupid things about it, but Dr. Drew cleared up most the misconceptions he said.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Gotta love Adam!!!! Come on now...they guy came up with the Man Show! What better idea then to have girls named juggies jump on trampolines =)

Getting back to the point of the post...I would definately have to agree with Dr. Drew on the corporate team building.

LoneWolfz
04-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Yeah I heard it. I heard Adam talking about it another time and it was all negative stuff. Like it was just a bunch of old guys playing out war scenarios.

Koosh
04-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah...

Dr. Drew also mentioned how it was all the old, overweight guys who had all the Best Setups in guns too... I thought that was kinda funny ;)

dwab3000
04-29-2004, 06:37 PM
i have the best setup

and i look like im abut 20 still (im 38..not too old)

any setup i have is the bestsetup...

i go without food until its the best...

Kevmaster
04-29-2004, 07:01 PM
that show still airs??? DAYUM!

la690
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
That show is the best. Unfortunately, they stopped airing it around here. I almost blew a macro-line when I found out. But yea, they've talked about it more than once on there and when Cypress Hill is on they always talk about PB. Pretty sweet.

Chronobreak
04-29-2004, 10:32 PM
yeah i heard it it was pretty funny actually how he described it ex when he got into it about smoking the reefer and playing... :p

LoneWolfz
04-29-2004, 10:43 PM
that show still airs??? DAYUM!

Yeah I think Drew's been doing it for like 15-20 years

pbzmag
04-29-2004, 11:30 PM
LoveLine is fun to listen to sometimes. I remember when Poorman was a "co-host".