PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant UMass Student/Columnist slams Pat Tillman!

1stdeadeye
04-29-2004, 04:23 PM
This is unacceptable! (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/04/29/bc.fbn.umass.tillmanfla.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

If anyone knows Rene Gonzalez up there in Amherst, Mass, let him know he has a serious *** kicking coming!!!!

He slamed Tillman as not a hero, but an idiot who got what was coming to him!

Let me get that French Mexican (Rene=French and Gonzalez=Mexican) alone some time and I'll give him the beating of his life!

Mango
04-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Everything will be ok Scott....

1stdeadeye
04-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Everything will be ok Scott....

:D

This just really fires me up! You got a guy who walked away from millions of dollars to serve his country. He is killed in the course of doing so and this liberal prick bastage sitting in his Ivory Tower saying he got what was coming to him?? No he needs a severe beating or a one way ticket to France!!! :mad:

deathstalker
04-29-2004, 04:50 PM
No he needs a severe beating or a one way ticket to France!!! :mad:
The irony that you think people should be kicked out of America for expressing themselves must surely be lost on you. I happily accept views, opinions, and beliefs that are different from mine because that's what allows me to have my own views, beliefs, and opinions (AND express them!). I'm certainly not stupid enough to have to resort to violence simply because I disagree with someone. I feel sorry for you that you are, though.

You, sir, are the most un-American of all.

Konigballer
04-29-2004, 04:53 PM
...uh oh, here comes the brawl.... :(

SlartyBartFast
04-29-2004, 04:59 PM
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it." --Voltaire

And said by a Frenchman at that. :eek:

cphilip
04-29-2004, 05:04 PM
that guys coments are unacceptable and reprehesable. Good thing he lives in America where he can say any stupid thing he wants...

Closing for fear of a flame fest.