PDA

View Full Version : -Team Metro Tryouts- Illinois/Wisconsin

nato
04-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Tryout date: tryouts have been held, just contact me if you'd still like to be on a team
Time: ---
Directions : Contact me at WildN8Boy@aol.com for the directions
Prices: Free entry, BYOP... or you can buy PMI Premium for $40 a case *air and paint is limited*

Team Metro spot available
Hey im nato of team metro (5 man team)
You may know of us as RUSH, from last year. We all have many yrs exp.
and are located in SE Wi in kenosha (45 minute drive from Chicago aprox.) We practice every sunday @ 12pm and have our own airball feild. Sometimes we will play at fields such as badlandz/fox river. We are playing in the CPSA and 2k4 IAO at Novice level. We are looking for an all around dedicated player who is willing to play any position.

This is an extremely close team. Everybody is friends and there is NO tension whatsoever. We wanna keep it that way. We are looking for a player who can spend money, make it to every meeting/practice. We win without cheating*PERIOD*

If you would like to tryout, we dont care what your previous exp is, we will grow you into this team. Hardwork and Dedication is a must!

You can pm me, aim me, or email me at the following address.

Email-WildN8Boy@aol.com
AIM-WildN8Boy

Thanks,
N.A.T.O.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
04-29-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm definitly up for going to the tryout, but i won't be finacially able to play every weekend until the summer, so if you need someone before then. Then I'm probably not your man.

Right now all I'm shooting is a classic mag, but I plan on getting a new one this summer.

And I'm pretty sure I have played with you before at PBshooters.

nato
04-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Just to remind you... the only real money spent is for tournies... we do have our own field, air, and paint sponsorship. Get back to me via email so that we can figure out a tryout date.

N.A.T.O.

RenagadeOfFunk
04-29-2004, 10:15 PM
...i guess i could try out...after 6 years its about time i had a real team...

...i am inbetween guns right now but ill have an alias soon enough...

nato
04-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Ok, email me with your free dates and we'll fit you in to the schedule.

N.A.T.O.

joez
04-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Hmm, sounds interesting. Would be nice to play for a team that has decent people with morals instead of the rampant cheaters out there. Ill let you know as soon as i can, it all depends on what i decide to do with one of my trucks. Do i want to turbo the diesel thats in it now, swap in a bombed Cummins, or build a 600 horse Big block. decisions decisions.

nato
04-30-2004, 06:41 AM
Haha, good to see your reply Joez. LMK whatever you decide.

N.A.T.O.

Loud Tim
05-02-2004, 10:44 PM
up for a good bunch of guys
i met u guys at one of the bfg tournys that u played
u guys were a blast to play against and hang out with between games
good luck in finding another player.
if u guys are evr intersted paintball sams holds team practices on their hyperball feilds its just up the road from kenosha and they are always hosted by agd pride so there is always some good competition

nato
05-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks!

As for everyone else who is interested in trying out, please leave me an email on which date you can tryout and I will tell you whether or not it will work.

N.A.T.O.

White_Noise
05-03-2004, 11:30 PM
i want to try out....hehe. jk, n.a.t.o

just thought id up our thread, and Loud Tim, what team were you playing on, just wondering

Loud Tim
05-03-2004, 11:37 PM
it was the free five man that they hosted back in january i was on team ias
we were the team with the real short chick.

White_Noise
05-03-2004, 11:41 PM
oh, ok, i remember now

RenagadeOfFunk
05-04-2004, 10:45 PM
..i think i should get in free for sell my e-mag to your captain:)

nato
05-05-2004, 10:12 AM
that is a possibility :) Seriously though I think it would be fair to allow you to play for free at our air field.

haha, anyone else interested in trying out? LMK.

N.A.T.O.

Korrosion
05-06-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm interested in trying out. You have e-mail. I forgot to put in the email that I have a few years of experience playing paintball, ie I remember when pvi put out the shocker. :p If there's any more info you would like please feel free to call/email me.
email = bunker_o_matic@yahoo.com

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-06-2004, 06:47 PM
if u guys need a backup player i'm here (can't make it to every practice, no car :()

o and i'm on a budget so i can't play as often as i would like

nato
05-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Korrosion- sounds good... got your email and I will be talking with you shortly.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER- Thanks snyper... yeeeaaaa right! haha. :p

Anyway thanks for the responses guys and if anyone out there is still interested dont be shy.

N.A.T.O.

White_Noise
05-09-2004, 12:13 AM
man...snyper...shoulda told me today that you posted on this thread....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-09-2004, 12:37 AM
lol well sorry, i didnt know that you were with team metro!

well, now you can tell everyone how good i am with a pump :)

pb4jc
05-09-2004, 11:18 PM
I just sent you an email with some of my info and stuff. Get back to me one way or another I have been looking for a team to even just practice with.

nato
05-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Got it... talk to you via email

We still have not picked a guy so feel free to tryout!

N.A.T.O.

Twiztidpb
05-13-2004, 08:05 AM
WHat Positions are you looking for? I know you said no inpreticular ones but im sure u have one in mind, i shoot a ECX TImmy and a Ebladed FF cocker and i would probably consider giving it a shot...im a pretty decent back player and a team player so just let me know what your looking for and get back to me if you havent already picked up another player yet

Twiztidpb
05-13-2004, 08:12 AM
forgot to ask...wheres the field at

Crazy
05-13-2004, 04:25 PM
nato, just making sure were still on for sunday? I also need address for mapquest or directions..

Thanks,
Kurt

nato
05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Crazy-sent you a email

Twiztidpb- email me for the address of the field.

We are positivly holding tryouts at our field on the 23rd (next sunday) @ 1:00

You can get directions by emailing me at WildN8Boy@aol.com

Hope to see you all there.

N.A.T.O.

Crazy
05-13-2004, 09:56 PM
hey man, i havn't updated my email in awhile. Since i've changed ISPs i have a new one, i updated it if you can re-send the email.

nato
05-13-2004, 10:51 PM
I wrote to say that I am sorry if I got the date mixed up. This Sunday we have a tournament. If it is possible please come to the tryouts we are holding on the 23rd. Sorry for the inconvenience.

N.A.T.O.

tribalman
05-14-2004, 12:59 PM
i am interested in trying out, hopefully i'll have my car by then and my marker fixed, stupid air barbs breaking so easily. also, do you guy play in every game in the CPSA? either pm or post your reply. thanks nato

nato
05-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Yes, we do play every event that the CPSA holds.

N.A.T.O.

nato
05-17-2004, 10:57 PM
If you are attending one of our tryouts this comming Sunday please be at the field at 1:00 sharp. There may be a slight chance of rain and if there is bad weather we would still like to get to know everyone. Remember, half of what we are looking for in an add on to this team is how he interacts with the team. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. My info is in my sig.

N.A.T.O.

Crazy
05-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Wish i could make it tomorrow, but i have previous family commitments, can't skip... maybe a later date could be made if you don't find anyone tomorrow? I'd love to play IAO :D

nato
05-22-2004, 11:46 PM
We intend to have at least one more tryout date where the same players and anyone else who wants to tryout can come. We understand that not everyone can make it and we also know that we sometimes have our "bad days" ;)

N.A.T.O.

White_Noise
05-23-2004, 11:47 AM
ok guys, in case anyone reads this in time, it is supposed to rain today, and the area where the field is normally set up has water on it. we may try to set it up somewhere else, but im not sure on that right now. so if anyone doesnt want to bother, we will come up with another date in the future.

thanks
mike

nato
05-23-2004, 02:57 PM
what he said. ;)

N.A.T.O.

RenagadeOfFunk
05-23-2004, 08:04 PM
...well this weekend i went to Six flags in Louisville and St. Louis so i couldn't make tryouts...oh well...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-23-2004, 09:30 PM
o yea, put amusement parks before paintball. i see how it is

nato
05-23-2004, 10:16 PM
We wil be RE: scheduling tryouts. if you have any dates you cannot make please email me so we can better suit you.

N.A.T.O.

Andyman
05-24-2004, 03:17 PM
A Semi-Tryouts will be this monday(memorial day) at 1pm! feel free to show up and play with others too!

Feel free to come out, but please bring your own paint if you can. Air will be served. however bring that if you can too. this way we will have lots of air and paint to play a whole lot. paint will be sold but very limited. so your better off bringing your own!

~this is not a full blown tryouts. there will be more. however, feel free to get in some extra time with us!

A full tryouts will be announced soon. We will be supplying limited paint and air.

Look Forward to seeing some of you out here monday!

White_Noise
05-25-2004, 09:47 PM
just thought id up the thread....hopefully the roads are all open later this week, ill check on them and post if they are or not

White_Noise
05-27-2004, 11:20 PM
magically...this thread will listen to my command......."Up!"

also, please read the post by andyman above mine...has the info on this weekend

nato
05-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Ok guys... I think I can handle my OWN thread. :)

Go hijack the "What are you doing this summer?" Thread

I'm back in command.
N.A.T.O.

P.S.- The info post in the beginning of this thread has been updated with dates

AGDlover
05-28-2004, 05:47 PM
ok i can't do tryouts on memorial dayi have a game that day + i'm not all that sure my parts will be in. so could you do it around after the AO-IL 5.0 game?

joez
05-28-2004, 05:51 PM
I think i can do monday. I may even have my space frame on my tribal by then. As long as i dont spend all my cash saturday, ill probobally be there.

nato
05-28-2004, 06:23 PM
joez- sounds good, looking forward to seeing you there.

Sniper king- talking to you on aim right now.
N.A.T.O.

Andyman
05-29-2004, 12:24 PM
i hope the weather ends up being nice. if it is crummy again, we may have to reschedule.

However the forecast shows that it will be sunny and 70 so it will be a great day!

Crazy
05-29-2004, 03:07 PM
again..

PBColwill07
05-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Just to let everyone know... The weather looks like its going to be perfect tomorrow. The feild might be wet but if it is, we have a different location that is more elavated.

Crazy
05-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Stormed pretty bad today... here at least, still on for tomorrow?

nato
05-30-2004, 10:28 PM
yep still on

N.A.T.O.

joez
05-31-2004, 12:08 AM
Looks like i wont be there now, playing today my E-mag crapped out on me. The tribal is undergoing a 90*frame conversion and my grips will not be in until tuesday at the earliest, so its not ready to use. So, i guess i will see a few of you guys at the AO day, hopefully all my parts come for the tribal by then.

nato
05-31-2004, 07:44 PM
That sucks, we had a pretty good time once it got sunny outside. Dates for the next and possibly LAST tryouts will be posted ASAP.

N.A.T.O.

nato
06-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Sorry for not posting for a while. There has been REALLY bad weather lately. Our next tryout and possibly last will be this comming Sunday on the 20th. Please respond if you will be attending. Thanks guys

N.A.T.O.

nato
06-18-2004, 01:19 AM
Dear God this has all gone down in a flaming disaster. This Sunday will be CANCELED due to Fathers Day. Next Sunday, the 27th, will be the tryout date.

N.A.T.O.

tribalman
06-18-2004, 11:11 AM
nato, i'm gonna try and be there. i don't know right now. it's to late to request off at work..but then again i am feeling "sick". i'll either pm you next week if i am going.

nato
06-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Ok, we had a nice tryout on the 27th although many who previously came couldn't show. We will be playing this Tuesday and would love it if anyone who is interested in either playing paintball or trying out to come. Again paint and air is limited but available. We are starting at 10:00. I suggest if you want to play, to come at 10. That way everyone will have sufficient air/paint. Please RSVP if at all possible.

As of now we are still looking for another guy because one of our teammates is unable to afford it.

Talk to you all soon,
N.A.T.O.