PDA

View Full Version : just a problem i have (not with marker or equipment)

dwab3000
04-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Last weekend as i loaded up my pods with rps (feild pant) a friend walked over...
he told me that he is heading to the speedball course to check it out (we hadent as a team played there...i know it by heart)...
i went to my car...noticing i forgot my bandana, we had about 4 cases for our team (we were gonna play all day) and i knew the paint would be safe... get back with my balck bandanna on my head comfortably and notice that a team mate grabbed the pods i was filling in mistake for his...it wasnt a big problem i just took his pods, which ended up being easier to use (the lid).
well we play our first few games...im playing with my bko with the kaner and cool colors and such...and im just rippin...i carry about 5- 7 pods...matters what pack im using...

well its about 11:50 so we make a run for food real quick...all piled in a car we ate at a local burger joint...i picked up the tab no problem...we all ate light.

we are on the second game after lunch and im back to normal.

so i get behind my bunker, all in makeing sure nothings hanging out...so my bunkers being blasted on and my freind (who looked at the feild ealier) yess at my from his bunker...HOLD YOUR OWN< SHOOT BACK

note..my bunker was under heavy fire from 2 directions...i had been peeping out and figuring since the sound of where the paint was hittting ther hadnt moved...

while doing this, i stared at that one player, hoping his head exploded...hed been just a true *** lately, and now hes telling me to hold my own...i usually average, two people out a game, even teams and all...so somebody is not accounted for getting some one...

i popped out of the oppisite side, making sure with my calculations, i was safe..

so i notice one person who was shooting at the bunker from an angle couldnt see me, so i pop up and hit him i believe in his shoulder blade, and his nipple area,b he walks off to the dead box...

i notice that the person telling me to hold my own, had advanced to the next bunker he wanted...so i ran and slid to that one..so i could get a better angle, i got another person out when i was spraying a line at one person who was like a little to the left but other wise straight ahead, so as the one guy refills his hopper, anotherslides thru...i get him in his foot and is called out

so this teamates has been acting like hes the bst...were actually sponsored by me, ive played longer...i play harder...

im actually an all around overall better player than he is...

i had a disscussion with others on our team...

and weve decided that hes just gonna be gone, he told us to fight back and stuff, he misses 1/2 of every practice...he just isnt polite...

and hes been on our nerves...

i am the one who was voted to tell him, hes out...

i just dont know how to break it to him

tjmpaintball06
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
just tell him immediatly. its always better if you dont beat around the bush. i mean hes gonna be mad anyway you put it, and if he is such an a-hole as you sat he is, he will be mad. He will probably call you all nubs and leave. thats how it should be, straight to the point.

mobius
04-29-2004, 08:26 PM
You are the weakest link...GOODBYE!

dwab3000
04-29-2004, 08:59 PM
im thinking of telling him next week..i wont see him this weekend so..

off the feild hes normally a good guy...

its just he has dfferent priorities

if this is anything like breaking up wih a girl...i will do fine (has broken up with 75 % of all the ppl hes dated)

goat
04-29-2004, 11:00 PM
let him know that his overall attitude towards the team and the game doesnt match what you guys are striving for.....nothing personal....just differant goals.............be nice and remember that paintball is still a small sport, your bound to cross paths again.
goat

Halliday
04-29-2004, 11:39 PM
What does grabbing someone else's pods and eating lunch have to do with the rest of the story?

If you don't like some guy on your team, cut him.

dwab3000
04-30-2004, 06:49 AM
i forgot to put in...

it was his turn to pay for lunch...

thecavemankevin
04-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Last weekend as i loaded up my pods with rps (feild pant) a friend walked over...
he told me that he is heading to the speedball course to check it out (we hadent as a team played there...i know it by heart)...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

i just dont know how to break it to him

all of this above = long drawn out pointless b.s.

I like the "you are the weakest link" one, but you could always try something like this:

"hey man, you know you and the team, its just not working out." "no..no..no, its not you.....its us." "we just feel like we are at a different place in our lives than you are." "we think we might be holding you back." "we just need our space, you know, see other players."

dwab3000
04-30-2004, 07:36 AM
it was his turn to pay for lunch...

im not trying to break up with him...maybe ill write him a song (gets the old guitar out and strums some happy song sounding things)
yay..ill do it to how it sounds like a hppy song...and then ill end by saying...
and dont bother coming too practice

DementedChild
04-30-2004, 07:37 AM
just tell him he a good player but he is sucks at teamworks skills, tell him he needs to try out another time

dwab3000
04-30-2004, 07:46 AM
well he is just kinda self centered...and wants us to change our schedule...

so he doesnt have to wake up early sunday

i culd like agree if it was for church, but ehhh

he hasnt put into paint fund (the money we buy paint with)

he always comes off the feild bragging..even if he waas out on the break..

when we lose games...he says to other people on the team "How Could You Let Em Rape Us Like That"

at least hes got a replacement

a 14 yr old...that kid can rip...one of the better players ive seen

TraXeR
04-30-2004, 01:27 PM
if he has an lcd gun, borrow his gun for a few days, have someone program 'you're off the team' into his board as a start up message on the screen.

really expensive, but kinda unique.

TeamNausea
04-30-2004, 02:03 PM
that would be awesome

dwab3000
04-30-2004, 03:31 PM
sweet, he does too

and my bestest friend is great with electronics...SWEEET

i wonder if it can be "your off the team, and you have been replaced by a 14 yr old"

WARPED1
04-30-2004, 03:59 PM
Say "You're fired!" then do the Donald Trump hand action at him............

RenagadeOfFunk
04-30-2004, 04:07 PM
1 vs 1 challenge...if he beats you 2 out of 3 times he stays...if you waste him...tell him to practice for 10 years :D

FutureMagOwner
04-30-2004, 04:36 PM
just tell him you found someone whos is also good but fits in with the teams schedule and playing style better

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-30-2004, 04:39 PM
just say it to him, he's probably gonna get into one of those pissy moods and say "WHAT? WHY?" then just reply with a "You suck" or a "you stink" answer and he will probably whine some more but just leave him. his fauilt he stinks. If he didn't act like he was the best and wanted to improve this would have been fine but since he's acting like he's the man and that he doesn't need teammates just kick him off the team. i'm sure he can manage to play a 5man team on his own :)

TraXeR
04-30-2004, 04:41 PM
sweet, he does too

and my bestest friend is great with electronics...SWEEET

i wonder if it can be "your off the team, and you have been replaced by a 14 yr old"

Lol, it was a joke.. but if you actually liked the idea, go for it!

Bulldog
04-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Make a pass at him.

Seriously, tho. Just tell him outright and go straight to the point. Do it quick too, like a band aid, right off!

Carbon
05-01-2004, 03:14 AM
Give him an ultimatum. You have your reasons, hes misses practice and he does not mesh well.

Straight out tell him. Your cool and all, but your an individual on the field. That does not correlate with the mindset this team has established. No hard feelings, your welcome to skirmish against us but, based on the behavior youve displayed.....no sorry.

dwab3000
05-01-2004, 11:28 AM
i just told him

he said that he was expecting it and was really sorry about he acted..

though he didnt ask to be back on the team...if his attitude and other things in his life get better, and he realizes our priorities and notices that we make time in our schedules to find a good time, and he doesnt show up on time. he may be put on as a back up

i am going to talk to the 14 (jeremy) yr olds family and him about him being on the team...

i talked to him on the feild, and he is home schooled so its all doing pretty good so far...

im so happy that i wasnt like killed...he is twice the size of me and could step on me with his size 14 feet