PDA

View Full Version : Powerlyte Trigger Frame

Blackice7
04-29-2004, 09:25 PM
How is the Powerlyte Single Trigger Frame? Is the pull sloppy? Short? I am mostly interested in the pull. Any comments/warning would be great.

i_baked_cookies
04-29-2004, 09:56 PM
new trigger frames for automags will have no effect on your trigger weight at the point where the trigger rod meets the trigger. a longer trigger will allow you to gain more leverage on that trigger rod, making pulling the trigger easier.

In my own opinion, and based on what ive heard about powerlyte, i would go with the intelliframe of the ygrip, depending on your preference of frame angle. even though a bit pricy (110 i think), its worth every penny, and its AGD quality- so itll last.

SpecialBlend2786
04-29-2004, 10:11 PM
I agree with i_baked_cookies. Since on a mag the thing that determins how short the trigger pull is is the trigger rod, the type of trigger frame you get makes no difference in how long/short the trigger pull is (unless it has a trigger stop like Logic's Vert frame)

I'd spend the few extra bucks and go with an Intelliframe.

space_weazel_45
04-29-2004, 11:03 PM
sounds like you are looking for a single trigger like me, i have a powerlite 1x frame and enjoy it, its NOT sloppy and is pretty nice, the 3 hole bottom line is nice just for options and it fits pretty comfy in your hand.

drop me a line with another questions

BTW i also have an intelli and a stock trigger frame and a 1x and 2x benchy.