PDA

View Full Version : I could not find the "No more X-mag" thread, want to know WHY?!? Please, only answers

wolfwood
04-29-2004, 11:38 PM
I am new to automags, but not to paintball. From what I have seen, there is a big demand for the new Xmag, which would make you think they would be making a lot. But they're not. Problems seem to come from Smart Parts and other random things, but how do they fit into it?

Basically, if someone could set the WHOLE story straight for those of us who are lost. And yes, I tried looking in some other threads, but there were only fragments of answers.

The markers have amazing specs, and cool looking bodies. So, if you have any information as to why the production is being halted, please share, and tell the whole story as you know it, please?

SpecialBlend2786
04-29-2004, 11:51 PM
I think basically what was happening was that AGD was not making enough profit off of them. The bodies had to come over from Europe, and with all the Custom annoing and everything I think production just got too expensive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I love the sig btw..Trigun is awesome :)

Konigballer
04-29-2004, 11:53 PM
like your sig wolfwood, I think it might be to big but its pretty cool.......ok i'm going ;)

Dayspring
04-30-2004, 12:28 AM
AGD-Europe, the people who mill the Xmag bodies, are now doing distribution for National Paintball Supply. Milling bodies goes to the back-burner.

SP is still breathing down the industry's back.

Emag/Xmag technology is 4 years old. Needs to get updated.

Profit on Xmags is REALLY small.