PDA

View Full Version : Low Pressure question...

wolfwood
04-29-2004, 11:44 PM
...so, I have seen low pressure kits, and it seems the larger the volume of the cell, the lower the pressure of the internals of the marker. Is this wrong? It would seem to logically make sense, but does it actually work that way? If it were true, it would seem that people would use larger chambers.

then again, most people are going to HPA anyway...but for those of you who still use co2, what do you know?

Major Jam
04-30-2004, 12:41 AM
Welcome to automags.org.

Since you're new you might want to review the sig guidlines.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72174

I thought I understood the first part of your questions then you threw me for a loop on the second part. So, maybe with this up someone can answer it.

Chronobreak
04-30-2004, 09:42 AM
welcome to ao

uhm dont run anything except HP on an rt mag if your running a calssic it doesnt amtter too much the rt valve needs the HP to recharge and be consistent and the mag is a giant reg so no need for another

RRfireblade
04-30-2004, 06:38 PM
To simplify it, it's a balancing act.

Higher pressures@ lower volumes

or

Lower pressures@higher volumes

Somewhere mixed in as well is the need for satifactory recharge rates which,in most cases but not always,comes @ higher pressures.

Each marker design and setup will have at least one ideal combination at which you will usually find the best efficency.From there typically, a move slightly off from that point,there will be the combination that provides the best overall consistancy.