PDA

View Full Version : P.E.T.A Just gave me a nickel!

trevorjk
04-30-2004, 05:28 PM
omg omg omg omg! im so happy!

for some odd reason PETA sent me a nickel in the mail! with about 20 stickers that say something about animals and they have my address printed on the stickers! you know for putting stuff in the mail... anyways i didnt request this stuff at all so who ever thought it would be a funny joke just made my day cuase i was so excited to see my name on an envelope and see a nickel on the inside of the plastic window thing.... man this is sweet!

PyRo
04-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Why did they send you a nickle?
Technically its a charitable organization so they can send you a bill for that :)

trevorjk
04-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Why did they send you a nickle?
Technically its a charitable organization so they can send you a bill for that :)

oh man if they send me a bill for the nickel im going to burn them all to the ground and then feed them to the animals they so passionatly tried to save!

Butterfingers
04-30-2004, 06:11 PM
use it to buy some KFC mmmmm KFC... :p

1stdeadeye
04-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Spend it on meat and fur!!!!! :D

DementedChild
04-30-2004, 06:34 PM
ill go slaughter a cow and have a bbq infront of there headquarters!

FactsOfLife
04-30-2004, 06:45 PM
PETA can kiss my backside...

oh wait it's made of meat, maybe not.

trevorjk
04-30-2004, 06:46 PM

man if they gave you a nickel for free you know you would take it... of course there would probably be a hamburger in your hand at the time but you know damn well you would take that nickel :)

1stdeadeye
04-30-2004, 06:57 PM

Yes, but the more of their $ we can get the less they can spend on their lies!!!

FactsOfLife
04-30-2004, 07:16 PM
If I got a nickle from PETA, I'd take a picture of the deer I shot with the bullet I bought with it.

trevorjk
04-30-2004, 07:18 PM
If I got a nickle from PETA, I'd take a picture of the deer I shot with the bullet I bought with it.

haha at least it was put to good use ;)

Lohman446
04-30-2004, 07:24 PM
You know Shatnerball... think we can convince PETA to play paintball with us :)

trevorjk
04-30-2004, 07:30 PM
now now... thats crossing the line :)

im going to shatnerball to have fun not listen to peole preach on how my life is wrong :rolleyes:

Lohman446
04-30-2004, 07:47 PM
But what if you got to shoot them afterwards.. I mean, it might releive some of the bonus balling StarbaseGCI is going to have coming.

FreakBaller12
04-30-2004, 09:37 PM
i did too!!!
i thought it was the new nickel and got excited, then I threw that stupid crap and ripped up the stickers, and thought of meat and juicy burgers :)

-Jôker-
05-01-2004, 12:29 AM
i got one too!

Muzikman
05-01-2004, 04:59 AM
Ya know, and time I get anything like that...a nice little "Return to Sender" gets written on the letter and dropped back in the mail.

StuDawggie
05-01-2004, 05:01 AM
omg omg omg omg! im so happy!

for some odd reason PETA sent me a nickel in the mail! with about 20 stickers that say something about animals and they have my address printed on the stickers! you know for putting stuff in the mail... anyways i didnt request this stuff at all so who ever thought it would be a funny joke just made my day cuase i was so excited to see my name on an envelope and see a nickel on the inside of the plastic window thing.... man this is sweet!

I can only imagine what you might do if they sent you a dime, or tried to rally put some cash in your pocket and sent you a quarter. :p

You know Shatnerball... think we can convince PETA to play paintball with us :)

It's bad enough that they use spray paint on fur and leather, why allow them to get better distance and accuracy by putting a marker in their hands? ;)
Also wouldn't it go against their whiny, crying, tree hugging, tofu eating, sandal wearing hippie way of life?

Timmee
05-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Having PETA at Spplat Attack 3 could be a wonderful way of helping to promote our sport (imagine showing non players that PETA supports us), and for that, we could have a barbeque in their honor. :D

dwab3000
05-01-2004, 10:34 AM
I GOT A NICKEL YAY :D

and i got stickers saying, got pusss, milk does
and Kfc Is Murder

funyy thing is, i was drinking milk and thinking about going to kfc when it came...

then i spit my milk everywhere,

im writing a letter to bush about this...

wait has he learned to read yet

gamarada717
05-01-2004, 02:52 PM
I got one also, but I'm just going to cut off the gay PETA logo on my stickers and use the adress things. :)

-=Squid=-
05-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Put a dead cow in a crate and send it to the return address.

dwab3000
05-01-2004, 03:42 PM
or send em gift certificates to KFC as a thank you

cool thing is...i did, since i have about 500 of em

Bad_Dog
05-01-2004, 08:00 PM
think up a way to kill an animal with that nickel, then videotape it and send it back :)

PyRo
05-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Do you have a muzzle loader by any chance? Drop the nickle down the barrel and shoot the squirril :)

1stdeadeye
05-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Do you have a muzzle loader by any chance? Drop the nickle down the barrel and shoot the squirril :)

Didn't you see Young Guns?

Load it into a shot gun and then shoot some animal. Then you can say that is the best $0.05 you ever spent! :D

trevorjk
05-01-2004, 08:31 PM
think up a way to kill an animal with that nickel, then videotape it and send it back :)

hmm so many sick and twisted videos :)

PyRo
05-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Better yet, pull it out of the animal and kill another, and another, and another. Then write PETA in big letters with dead animals that you killed with there nickle.

dwab3000
05-01-2004, 08:52 PM
LMAO

i just got an email from peta about my gift i sent em...

they recieved em yesterday...

it was just like funny as hell...since i told em to e-mail if they wanted to thank me...

they called me an A-hole who will rot in hell

i want to see the expression when i wrote in that the nickel went to buying the gift certificate (it didnt, i get em for free)

they were pissed in the email...it was funny....

they shouldnt annoy me...

next one i am photshoping a pic of me eating a dear...RAW with fur and stuff still on it...and its alive...

watch news at eleven to see how peta reacts or if my picture makes the news :D

SanDiegoMag
05-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Hey! When do I get my free nickel!!

Gunga
05-02-2004, 05:48 PM
You gotta go spend your nickel at this place. :D

countchocula54
05-02-2004, 06:11 PM
lol...yeah peta sent me a bunch of free stickers.....well i ordered them to dick around with but still...they sent them to me

Cryer
05-04-2004, 12:37 PM
I just got my nickel! :eek:
They gave me a lot of address stickers... and a ballot with return postage.

I think I'm going to send them some milk matters stickers.

And a few sticks of jerky. (one of which will be half eaten)

Along with a baggie of sand, or perhaps a small piece of metal, since their footing the bill for postage.

Cryer
05-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Ok. I fixed up their questionaire/guilt trip poll and I'm ready to send it in.

On their poll, they asked "would you consider altering your consumer habits, even some of the foods you eat, in order to reduce animal suffering?"
Choises given:
0)absolutely
0)probably
0)possibly
0)unlikely

I answered:

X) Hell no.

On the back they ask for a donation and give choices of
0)$16
0)$25
0)$50
0)$100
0)$250
or 0) other $_____

I chose "other" and filled in "jack *crap*"

and signed the petition as "go *screw* yourself"

(*=denotes a substitution of more forum-friendly verbiage in place of more colorful expletives)

I wrote in where they attatched the nickel: "just so you know, I used your .05 to help purchase the yummy snacks enclosed herein." and I drew a smiley face licking his lips.

On the letter they sent me, they explained how the address labels they enclosed would help persuade all who saw them affixed to my bills and parcels to be kind to animals. I covered that entire page with the address labels, except for one phrase: "thank you". Under which I wrote "no, thank YOU..." Of course, I save one address label for the envelope, so they know where to direct their hate mail.

I then folded the questionaire and letter neatly around 3 strips of Natural Style Teriyaki-flavored Oberto Beef Jerky (with natural smoke flavor added;)) and stuffed the package into the envelope.

MMmmmm.... Teriyaki:p

I hope they enjoy... Its 97% fat free (which supposedly denotes that they were at least healthy cows...right?)

trevorjk
05-04-2004, 06:36 PM
HAHAH i think you spent alittle to much time on that cryer lol but damn its good... by the way would you mind sending me some jerky? oh and i need your address cryer ;)

painTech
05-04-2004, 07:23 PM
cryer i love you.

Cryer
05-04-2004, 08:32 PM
LOL... I was bored, had nothing else to do... *shrugs* :confused: "why not?", right? :D

But yeah, I almost forgot to save the 3 strips of jerky for the letter (even though I got them exlusively for that purpose)

It was worth it, if for nothing else, it was something to pass the time and get a laugh. :cool:

countchocula54
05-04-2004, 09:01 PM
hahaha...omg cryer that is so great...id never have the cajones to do that...your my idol

animal
05-05-2004, 04:32 PM
I like to go to the local "charcoal grill" and get the triple burger with one patty of each meat they offer:

buffalo, ostrich, beef. and then I top it off with bacon :)

To make that even better whenever a vegitarian is near, I make sure to order 2 more to take home :D That way I hopefully was responsible for killing 12 animals just to feed me. I'd make sure each bacon strip came from a new pig if I could :)