PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide!

Mobius V
04-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Pretty soon I will be buying a new RT Custom, and I would like your opinion on how I should set this beast up. I've decided I want a warp, and a ULE and Y-Frame. I am still kinda iffy on the ULT, tell me if you would put it in there or not. So my question to you is what colors should all this stuff be and should I get the ULT installed? I kinda thought that a red X valve and a pewter ULE with a black Y frame would look kinda cool, but voice your opinions to help me decide. Also include what barrel or barrel kit you would buy to put on this. THANKS! :D

phantomhitman
04-30-2004, 07:01 PM
this should be done by you...but since you asked ;)
i think if you go with a red x, pewter body, and black y you will have too many colors going on. if you really want the red x get it, a black body and a black y. i do not think a black x, red body, and a black y would go great together either, but whatever you like.
i can only recomend a powerlyte scpeter kit since that is all I have used. I love mine though.
good luck with your decisions.

Konigballer
04-30-2004, 07:46 PM
on mags, stick with single or dual colors almost as a rule.
Look up Cryer's old red/black ule to get a idea how a great dual color mag should look.

Tri color jobs usually look to cluttered, theres really not alot of individual parts to color on a mag so three colors on a gun looks a little cluttered or mismatched usually. If your third color is chrome you can pull it of though as long as its used sparingly, like the chrome backend of a boomstick assembled with a dual color mag. That can look tastefull. Look all through the "Official Automag Pics" thread to see several good, and horrible, examples of all these.

Its all up to you in the end, so have fun :)

atm743
04-30-2004, 07:57 PM
ya ill go for the ult i have one in my y-grip mag and its as fast as the regular on/off jest lighter. but you have to tune it well. it took me jest 10 minuts to do mine. i dont know about the red x valve though ill jest get a pewter valve to go with the body. ill think that a blue x valve with a red ule body and a silver barrel will look go?? mmm i should do that ??:D

Mobius V
04-30-2004, 10:51 PM
That seems like a good idea (blue x red body) any body else think this would look cool, and anymore input on the ULT?

Nick O time
04-30-2004, 10:56 PM
yeah dude superman that thing, find some blue panel grips too if you can and get a dye ultralite with a red back and blue tip or a blue tip and red back. then if you get a wapr feed body, get a mini superman s symbol and put it on the other side where the ball detent would be on a regular ule.

atm743
04-30-2004, 11:27 PM
ya thats was i was thinking hey get an ule e-mag or rtp rail and e-mag battie pack and get it to look like the suckerman mag or a all american mag!!

Joni
05-01-2004, 05:34 AM
Stick with two max two colors on the markers. The ULT is absolutely great, and you will have no risk of getting illegal bounce.

Mobius V
05-01-2004, 08:57 AM
ok the superman thing kinda seems kinda cool now :) someone tell me like exactly what colors to put where like what should the X be and the ULE, etc. I am not so concerned on illegal bounce because im not really a tourney player i might start this summer, my three man team was entered in two last summer and they both fell through one because the field got like washed out and the other didnt have enough teams register... so that kinda sucked but hey keep the ideas coming I like I like... :rolleyes:

Mobius V
05-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Up anymore suggestions would be great!

edweird
05-02-2004, 07:15 AM
feel free to check out my RTP if ya want... only major thing left to get for it is the hAir mod when it releases / gets in open beta.

http://www.edweird.net/stuffs/RTP1.jpg
http://www.edweird.net/stuffs/RTP2.jpg
http://www.edweird.net/stuffs/RTP3.jpg
http://www.edweird.net/stuffs/RTP4.jpg

Mobius V
05-03-2004, 09:50 PM
dude is your tank actually angled like that or is it not connected.... to me it looks like its connected onto the warp plate.... thats crazy! thats like exactly how I wanna set my RTP up like just different colors, and do you have the ULT? if you do how do you like it?

Nick O time
05-03-2004, 10:24 PM
his tank is attatched. i would go red ule body blue x valve. probably an all blue barrel now that i rethink it, it will probably look better. red drop/rail with red asa. blue frame(reanno the y or intelli). dunno what kind of foregrip though.

Boltboy
05-04-2004, 09:24 AM
how about this forgrip:

CP Gas Thru -

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1788_78090247

Mobius V
05-04-2004, 04:17 PM
I used to have a nice minimag with a green color scheme any ideas with green maybe? :D

Nick O time
05-04-2004, 04:27 PM
yeah the blue cp gass through. i didnt even think of that.

Mobius V
05-21-2004, 05:08 PM
What are your opinions on the Y-Frame Good....or....Bad????? :confused:

golfy1486
05-21-2004, 10:46 PM
dont let anyone tell u what to get that basically shows what they want; its yur own personal opinion that is what makes everyone's markers different :p