PDA

View Full Version : AGD didn't fix my mag!

bubbleman441
04-30-2004, 08:00 PM
This is a long story but basically my setup on my mag is a classic body rail with intelliframe and rt pro valve with level 7 bolt and I bought a ule to replace my old stainless steal body. Once I put the ule on the gun wouldn't fire properly and would leak down the barrel and stuff. I took it to the local shop, he couldn't fix it so he sent it to AGD. He got it back still not working and AGD said it my need "spacers" or somthing like that but didn't even put them in or anything. The store owner said he herd from AGD that they have been having compatibility issues with new items. It seems to me AGD does not have very good costumer service and I belive they should have done whatever it took to get my marker working for free (that's why it was sent to them in the first place and a ule body should work on my mag).

yaddatrance
04-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Hmm, I would send it to AGD directly. If you gave it to a store owner to
fix and he sent it in, the owner should be the one who is responisble for
making sure it works, or clearly communicating what needs to be done.

Potatoboy
04-30-2004, 08:23 PM
would you mind posting what was on the repair ticket from AGD?

If your store owner sent it in, he should have given you the paper back from AGD.

This sounds like a power tube spacer issue, and I am honestly wondering if the marker was sent to AGD for repair.

A powertube spacer kit is also quite inexpensive, and easy to install to fix your problem.

Tunaman
04-30-2004, 08:28 PM
AGD couldn't fix it? BUHAHAHAHA! I dont believe it. :D

NJPaint
04-30-2004, 11:31 PM
I agree with Tuna. That isn't possible. It just simply isn't.

warpedside671
04-30-2004, 11:58 PM
AGD built your gun right?right .Where you messed up Mr.man is you gave it to a some one else to fix your problem ,you should of sent it directly back to AGD.What you don't understand is that by doing that you can ruin the waranty on your marker.

If AGD makes it then AGD will fix it .

SpecialBlend2786
04-30-2004, 11:58 PM
I agree with Tuna. That isn't possible. It just simply isn't.

Yeah, there is NO way AGD would identify the problem but NOT fix it...

abunkerer
05-01-2004, 01:26 AM
the guy at the shop is full of poo. He never sent it in. I hope you didn't pay him for his "services".
what may be happening is that since you put the ULE on, the valve and the body are not in proper allignment causing the bolt to jam. take it apart and put is back together again, use an allen wrench to tighten the valve's "field strip screw" with about equal force as the "front frame screw". this should make everything match up. -good luck!

Janitor
05-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Just wondering what the final charge from your local shop for the service of him sending your gun back to AGD? I'm sure that he didn't do this for nothing? I bet that you could call AGD and they could tell you if they received and worked on your marker by the serial number.

bubbleman441
05-01-2004, 09:19 AM
Ya, thanks guy. I thought that sounded weird to me too that AGD didn't fix it and sent it back to him telling him what they thought it needed. I haven't stopped by the shop yet but when I do I'll ask him for the papers that AGD sent with it and I'll tell you what it cost me.

P8ntBallBoom
05-01-2004, 10:08 AM
If I were you, I'd go and get myself a level ten.

Titansu
05-02-2004, 05:07 PM
It seems to me AGD does not have very good costumer service

Tell them to hire back JJ (Gunga)

bubbleman441
06-20-2004, 09:35 AM
Well, if anyone is even still looking at this thread, I got my mag back a few weeks ago. TOOK LONG ENOUGH! It works now and I asked the shop guy for the AGD papers it came with and he said he "lost them." It seemed like he never even sent it and in the end, it cost me nothing. Actually, he said AGD lost my Dye sticky grip so he put on the new version Dye sticky grips! :) I'm just happy my mag works great now...Oh, and by the way, I got a LX set up now with it too! :dance: