PDA

View Full Version : Team Music (Video Soon) Comments?

OysterBoy
04-30-2004, 09:12 PM
http://members.rogers.com/headfirstdesigns/Rapture_Final.mp3
Well, for our team (anxiouspaintblr and I so far), I decided to make a 'song' for a team vid, once we get some footage.

Any fans of SOAD may get a kick out of this re-hashing of 'Science'

Any comments are welcome.

anxiouspaintblr
04-30-2004, 09:20 PM
You may have made the song (edited), but I decided to make one :)

lol anyway, words.... i dont like them

OysterBoy
05-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Ok, heres the video so far.

As you can tell, there is little to no video in it.. yet.

http://members.rogers.com/headfirstdesigns/Rapture_Beta03.wmv

gungrave253
05-01-2004, 12:19 PM
hey i was told to rely here. i ownzor oysterboy and here is the link i promiosed

http://www.flagpull.com/videos/AKAMovie.wmv

i shoot a viking biotches

i love paintball

CaliMagFan
05-01-2004, 01:07 PM
man...do you play music?....cause you've got a bunch of instances where you're adding beats into the song cause you did a lousy cutting job... i'd suggest trying again... not to say that it isnt a good idea, but its kinda pointless since guitars and voice de and re-tune during songs, so the overall effect is always going to be choppy..... if you're gunna try again... this song has for beats per measure--4/4 time....its not 4/3... hehe

-kyro

sps16
05-01-2004, 01:25 PM
system of a down... not bad, but theres plenty of better choices

anxiouspaintblr
05-01-2004, 05:37 PM
I agree I didnt really like the choice, plus I found a way better song to use, il start on making it :)

paintballr87
05-01-2004, 05:39 PM
Not bad but it definatly need refining you can really tel where the cutting was done, and gungrave nive vid.

sps16
05-01-2004, 06:40 PM
yea before i didnt notice that you can really tell where you've cut and spliced the audio track. What program did you use to edit the audio?

OysterBoy
05-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Sound Forge 6.

Want a copy? PM me :)

ramennoodles
05-01-2004, 10:13 PM
man...do you play music?....cause you've got a bunch of instances where you're adding beats into the song cause you did a lousy cutting job... i'd suggest trying again... not to say that it isnt a good idea, but its kinda pointless since guitars and voice de and re-tune during songs, so the overall effect is always going to be choppy..... if you're gunna try again... this song has for beats per measure--4/4 time....its not 4/3... hehe

-kyro
do you mean 3/4 because i've never seen a piece of music where the triplet gets the beat, and it didn't sound like it did in there either, sounded like you mean that there were measures where there were three beats per measure (3) and the quarter note gets the beat (4) thus 3/4 as opposed to 4/3 everything else i agree with you on.

OysterBoy
05-01-2004, 10:18 PM
hey hey, it wasnt supposed to be perfect. Besides, it only gets really crummy at teh point between the lyrics and chorus..imo..

ramennoodles
05-01-2004, 10:37 PM
yeah, i'd agree with that

Big_Chops
05-01-2004, 11:31 PM
not to shabby. good choice of music. very good. infact i am wearing my soad shirt right now. :D

gungrave253
05-02-2004, 11:14 AM
yeah the song choice was okay but i think he should use ckiken sup from steal this album. oyster boy you suck at cs. oh and my viking owns your mag oyster boy. BAM. I think you should drive down from the canada and duel me. but yeah get on aim soon because i have a vid to show you. oh and i think there should have been a strobe affect goin at the begining when the white **** was floatin around. but i told him that already.

CaliMagFan
05-02-2004, 11:52 AM
do you mean 3/4 because i've never seen a piece of music where the triplet gets the beat, and it didn't sound like it did in there either, sounded like you mean that there were measures where there were three beats per measure (3) and the quarter note gets the beat (4) thus 3/4 as opposed to 4/3 everything else i agree with you on.

oops my error... its actually 5/4... sometimes when you have an odd setup of measures counting, you do this...when you conduct it, the measures are 1,2, 1,2,3.....its odd, but just roll with me.. i only said that cause the beat is missed in some and than included in some... and i realize that when i made the first post i sounded like the biggest prick in the world... for which i humbly appologize...

-kyro