PDA

View Full Version : ANS phase 2

JRio
04-30-2004, 10:00 PM
how is that valve on co2?

govnamac
04-30-2004, 11:58 PM
It will make the gun shoot faster, more consistent, and more accurate. It is the most worthwhile upgrade ever conceived for a gun.

:D

Actually, it is totally worthless. The stock valve works just as well, if not better. Don't bother getting an ANS valve, it is more like a downgrade. Look into a Palmer's Stabilizer though, and an anti-siphon tank if you need to run CO2. If there are compressed air fills in your area, I'd seriously think about finding a cheap tank.

SpecialBlend2786
05-01-2004, 12:00 AM
Yeah, stick with your origional valve. Instead put in some more money and get a cheap tank or pick up a 6 or 8 stage expansion chamber.

warpedside671
05-01-2004, 12:42 AM
I would go ahead and get a ANS Phase 2 and use a PPS Stabilizer if you were gonna run with co2 .Go to his web site he has some nags hooked up with regs as variations.http://wwwpalmerspursuit.com

abunkerer
05-01-2004, 01:03 AM
waste of $$ stick with the agd parts, classic valves work fine with co2 and an expansion chamber.
use the money to get an air tank, unless you don't have access to hipressure air fills.

Miscue
05-01-2004, 01:04 AM
I would go ahead and get a ANS Phase 2 and use a PPS Stabilizer if you were gonna run with co2 .Go to his web site he has some nags hooked up with regs as variations.http://wwwpalmerspursuit.com

No no NO noo Noo! Don't get an ANS valve for your mag. The Stab is ok though for CO2... but might as well get cheap hpa.

Joni
05-01-2004, 05:39 AM
The classic valve runs just fine with co2 if you have a decent expansion chamber. It does better with nitro, so don't spend money on a stab, in that case get a cheap HPA.

jwalker87
05-01-2004, 06:27 AM
if you have to stick with co2, then:
1) get an anti-siphon tube installed in your co2 tank. This will prevent liquid co2 from getting into your mag better than any x-chamber.

2) I would suggest a palmer's stabilizer. They are very consistant, high flowing, and work great with co2. THey also have an integrated x-chamber, so it's a 2 for 1 deal.

If you can, though, go nitro. It will be better than both the above, and perhaps cheaper.

warpedside671
05-01-2004, 07:36 AM
Well for my mag I use compresed air all the way .I use my stabilizer for my other markes that I use CO2 with ,most of the time I lend out my stabilizer to my friends who don't have anti-siphon CO2 tanks .