PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Custom questions

Tiberius
05-01-2004, 12:28 PM
When you buy the RT custom package from AGD it says its setup for compressed air. Does this mean I dont need an expansion chamber or regulator? Also can some RT owners tell me how they like theirs? :D

LittlePaintballBoy
05-01-2004, 12:31 PM
It means that it is ready to use Compressed air, and it can only use compressed air. Retro Vlaves, EMag vlaves and XVlaves can ONLY use compressed or (or nitrogen). DO NOT attempt to use CO2 on it, you will get bad results. I just got mine, however, and I love it.

Joni
05-01-2004, 01:18 PM
No CO2 in an RT!

I can tell you that I love my RTP. Small, very light, never chops, very fast for a mech. It takes a little tuning in the beginning, but after that it won't give you any trouble.

-Tab
05-01-2004, 01:20 PM
When you buy the RT custom package from AGD it says its setup for compressed air. Does this mean I dont need an expansion chamber or regulator? Also can some RT owners tell me how they like theirs? :D

the rt ule custom is amazing. my brother just got his in(he planned on quitting. he's still got the bug;) ) i shot a few off on it and fell in love. he put a ULT in his and i about cried as soon as i shot it. it was beautiful.
they are set up for compressed air. the can ONLY shoot compressed air. no need for a reg or expansion chamber

1ofkind
05-01-2004, 01:21 PM
if your useing c02 stick with spyders and tippmans, mags freeze like a popsickle, litterly.

Tiberius
05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok one more question do I need a drop forward then? If so which kind do u personally reccomend as far as looks and comfort.

Joni
05-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Ok one more question do I need a drop forward then? If so which kind do u personally reccomend as far as looks and comfort.

Totally up to you. Personally I like it without a drop. It gives me a more stable shooting platform, makes snapshooting easier, and gives a lower profile (look in my sig for a pic of my setup). On the other hand, there are people that likes the more balanced and shorter setup with a drop. You will just have to try it out and see what you like the most.