PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with Emags?

Mr. Frodo
05-01-2004, 12:59 PM
To all you Emag owners, are there any problems to watch out for when buying a used one? Since I've never owned nor shot an electro marker, are they more problematic than mechanical ones?

jayloo
05-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Make sure it shoots :D

I couldn't resist.

1ofkind
05-01-2004, 01:25 PM
try looking at the internals in the frame and valve. If you can ask the seller to show you them. They should be spotless.

RRfireblade
05-01-2004, 03:28 PM
To all you Emag owners, are there any problems to watch out for when buying a used one? Since I've never owned nor shot an electro marker, are they more problematic than mechanical ones?

Nothing really particular about an Emag.

I'd try and get a working charger with it and be sure it has a good battery that will take and hold a charge.

Preferably newer software versions.

All AGD parts,especially the valve.

L10 would be a plus.

Don't worry about the number of shots on the counter 'cause they aren't reliable on Emags anyway.

Having the yellow pin would be nice.

A working saftey,if your concerned about it have one,many Emags have problematic mechanical safetys.

Any ULE parts would be a plus.

Pretty much it I think.

Fanatic
05-02-2004, 06:32 PM
buy a some dumbells to work out you upper body
and fabricate a harness that will help take the weight off the marker...

...yep heavy
but rips

FreakBaller12
05-02-2004, 06:55 PM
what kind of version it has. Make sure the software doesn't have any bugs, such as FA.
ULE is a must. Just check out the condition of the valve too.

raehl
05-03-2004, 12:25 AM
My E-Mag will not mix drinks. I've tried lots of different things, but nothing seems to help.

- Chris

Army
05-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Mine has the singular problem of shooting way too much paint per game:D

fcpchop
05-03-2004, 01:28 PM
buy a some dumbells to work out you upper body
and fabricate a harness that will help take the weight off the marker...

...yep heavy
but rips

i beg to differ :) my emag really isn't that heavy at all, and im a small kid. All u need is a ule body, ule grip frame, a milled rail. and its really not heavy at all. the x valve and cnc battery pack take off weight, but barely ne at all. but u are right about one thing, it RIPS!