PDA

View Full Version : i just sold my baby

sitting_duck
05-01-2004, 04:16 PM
well, i just sold my worrbladed outkast and ordered a black dye matrix LCD. i already miss it. it had no glaring faults, other than a small problem here and there that were easily fixed. it was good on gas, and with all the upgrades was 99% as fast as my buddies karnivor. but i felt that it was time to move on to something different. maybe after owning the matrix for a while i'll want my cocker back. if so, i'll get a karnivor. i still have my mech outkast to play with untill the matrix comes in and with any luck i'll be ordering a mag from tunaman in the near future. i must admit i am curious as to which mech i will prefer. i love my outkast, but it may get knocked down a notch on the heirarchy. especially if i'm able to get the hAir trigger when it comes out. by then i might like the mag so much i'll just get another.

so lets take count. first i started with an E-99, sold that after a few weeks and got my first outkast. after a few months it had every upgrade possible including the worrblade. then i bought my second outkast for back-up duty, loaner and for days that i can't afford the paint the worrbladed outkast went through. now i've sold the worrbladed outkast and ordered a matrix. hopefully, i'll get a tunamag soon with all the trimmings. i've been playing since november of last year. god i am a whore.

FallNAngel
05-01-2004, 04:34 PM
I sold my Worrblade as well (still have a mech cocker though... which I'm selling). The speed was there, but it was chewing through Alkalines and I didn't like the amount of kick/bounce it had. Currently, I have a Cyborg on the way, but if I didn't (or if I don't like it) I'd be getting a Matrix as well.

TeamNausea
05-01-2004, 04:44 PM
I just traded off the 2k3 shocker for a nice mag so suck it up son! :D

dwab3000
05-01-2004, 09:02 PM
ehh
youl be happy with your matrix

i have a worrbladed outkast and a matrix (i bought one and aquired the parts to the outkast which was just about free)

youll like the matrix more...

sitting_duck
05-01-2004, 10:41 PM
I sold my Worrblade as well (still have a mech cocker though... which I'm selling). The speed was there, but it was chewing through Alkalines and I didn't like the amount of kick/bounce it had. Currently, I have a Cyborg on the way, but if I didn't (or if I don't like it) I'd be getting a Matrix as well.

actually, i really wanted a cyborg. however the 2 month wait was something i didn't want to contend with at the moment. unknown to me, dye has not released the matrix with the new lpr yet so i might be waiting that long after all. i would still like to have a cyborg. i have always wanted a viking and it is the closest thing i have found to it.

ehh
youl be happy with your matrix

i have a worrbladed outkast and a matrix (i bought one and aquired the parts to the outkast which was just about free)

youll like the matrix more...

i certainly hope so. :D

I just traded off the 2k3 shocker for a nice mag so suck it up son! :D

personally i think you switched to a much better gun. you should be happy! :)

TeamNausea
05-01-2004, 11:13 PM
As do i or i wouldnt have done it! I just need a ult and itll be complete :cool:

FallNAngel
05-01-2004, 11:31 PM
actually, i really wanted a cyborg. however the 2 month wait was something i didn't want to contend with at the moment. unknown to me, dye has not released the matrix with the new lpr yet so i might be waiting that long after all. i would still like to have a cyborg. i have always wanted a viking and it is the closest thing i have found to it.[/b]

Yeah, when I ordered it, they told me my order would be in 4 weeks. This is my 8th week (ordered on March 13th)... it should be here Tuesday I think. I was really quite close to canceling my order too actually. I called and almost canceled this past Tuesday when they told me it would be another 2 week minimum wait.

sitting_duck
05-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah, when I ordered it, they told me my order would be in 4 weeks. This is my 8th week (ordered on March 13th)... it should be here Tuesday I think. I was really quite close to canceling my order too actually. I called and almost canceled this past Tuesday when they told me it would be another 2 week minimum wait.

let me guess, you didn't want to loose your $400 deposit. however, i'm sure you'll like it. i did have the pleasure of shooting one a month ago and it was quite nice.

FallNAngel
05-01-2004, 11:48 PM
That's one of the reasons I held out as long, but I managed to talk to one of the guys down there and explained everything to him.. I wouldn't have lost my entire $400 deposit, but I decided to hold out a little longer while my friend did research on the Matrix.