PDA

View Full Version : Where's Shartley?

MajorDamage
10-04-2001, 11:05 PM
I havnt seen him in like a week or two... Whered you go? Wheres the Yosemiti Sam toting that E-Mag? Whered you go?
You usually post like 100 times a day! Whered you go?

ENDO!

<I>Edit: Just checked, his last post was 9-27-01, where are ya?</I>

Ni cD
10-04-2001, 11:06 PM
I noticed that, too...Mr. Hartley needs to come back!

Arturus
10-04-2001, 11:35 PM
He's on a leave...

To make a long story short, he said he'd only post if he was specifically asked to.

So let's ask. :)

Post Shartley!

MajorDamage
10-05-2001, 12:37 AM
POST! Come back! We need you to liven up the boards! Ni_cD is catching up to your posts! He's the 14th highest poster, you are 13th! COME ON!(Im the 21st highest poster! YEAH!)

ENDO!

cphilip
10-05-2001, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Arturus
He's on a leave...

To make a long story short, he said he'd only post if he was specifically asked to.

So let's ask. :)

Post Shartley!

That is exactly what he said. As some said they didn't want to hear his opinions...remember?. So he said that and quit. Self imposed exile. But he watches. I hear from him. Ask him about his store... ;)

Load SM5
10-05-2001, 05:53 AM
Hey Shartley, *cough* cough* how's the whole store thing going? :D

shartley
10-05-2001, 06:02 AM
Thanks guys. I have not left you all. I have kept up with the boards.. just have not posted. I did not follow through with my plans to NOT help any of you any more either (as I said I would). That would have been mean. So I HAVE been still helping some of you.

As for my posting… Okay, I will start again. But I will NOT entertain similar things that have happened in the past. If people have a misconception of my intentions, or the spirit of my posts.. so be it. Most of you know the real deal.

I will be limited in actual posts for a bit though because I am working on a million things… but I will try not to let you feel neglected. LOL

Once again.. thanks.

Oh.. and the Store….. Phil, I should kick you in the rear! LOL

It is one of the million things I mentioned that I was doing. To answer the question…. It is coming along nicely. I have to fit it in between other things, but should be ready VERY soon. I will let Tom let you know when it is open (after all, it is Tom’s baby too... in a way.). It is a new product line for AGD and AO. You asked for it, you got it! But please don’t hound me about it. That will only slow down the work. LOL I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.. THANKS PHIL! grrrr ;)

ben_JD
10-05-2001, 08:11 AM
Well, I guess what they say about SHartley is right: He's mean, opinionated and nasty. Oh wait, that's Army. No, it's cphilip. Actually, I forget who it is.

Welcome back! :)

cphilip
10-05-2001, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ben_JD
Well, : He's mean, opinionated and nasty. Oh wait, that's Army. No, it's cphilip. :)

:D I'll acept that as long as you remember the cute part next time! :cool:

Arturus
10-05-2001, 12:13 PM
Man, someone already asked about the store! I wanted to... *sniffs*

:p

lol Glad you finally posted again Shartley. And whatever this new 'product line' is, I have no doubt it'll be great.

Keep posting!

MajorDamage
10-05-2001, 12:21 PM
Yeah, Shartley is back! Good to have ya back man, and this new product line sounds cool(Altho I have no idea what it is, if its about AGD or AO, I'll prolly be buying it! hehe). Welcome back!

ENDO!

cphilip
10-05-2001, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by shartley

Oh.. and the Store….. Phil, I should kick you in the rear! LOL I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.. THANKS PHIL! grrrr ;)

Tee Hee....I was wondering when you would notice that, Sure took you a while... :D

shartley
10-05-2001, 12:58 PM
LOL Phil!

You posted today, and I responded shortly after.

I guess I am getting old… I can only do 999,999 things at once now. I remember when I could so a cool million. LOL And some people still claim I am AI... sheesh ;)

cphilip
10-05-2001, 01:11 PM
Nope! took you almost 20 minutes to comment on the Store reference...Got ya old man! ;)

zvanut
10-05-2001, 02:38 PM
hey,
welcome back!!!!!!

Army
10-05-2001, 03:37 PM
Nasty? geez, you know how to hurt a guy! :cool:

Tunaman
10-05-2001, 07:04 PM
Hey shartley! Glad to see ya back. I know where you are coming from. I just wanted to say that if we didn't have a "FEW GOOD MEN" around here to keep things straight, this place would go by the wayside, just like PBD.
So our new motto is:

"Ours is not to wonder WHY
They ask the questions, WE reply". :D :D