PDA

View Full Version : difference between guns?

mwright1978
05-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Newbie here, just gatta couple questions. What is the difference between an rt, rt custom, and rtp? Is an rt with an x valve considered an rtp? Or does that make it an rt custom? Sorry guys, I am just learning. Also what is the difference between an emag and an xmag? Thanks

SpecialBlend2786
05-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Newbie here, just gatta couple questions. What is the difference between an rt, rt custom, and rtp? Is an rt with an x valve considered an rtp? Or does that make it an rt custom? Sorry guys, I am just learning. Also what is the difference between an emag and an xmag? Thanks

the RT, RT Custom, and RT pro are all basically the same marker. The Origional RT is actually a bit different, and there are a few things that are not compatible with the origional RT. The RT Pro and RT Custom are the same though, just that the RT Custom alows you to customize the marker and choose what goes on it.

The X valve is the same as the ReTro valve (RT valve), except it is made out of aluminum instead of stainless steel, and it comes stock with the LvL 10 antichop bolt.

The X-mag is basically a dressed up E-mag, with removable breech and an ACE system added on. Other then the body style and those 2 differences, I believe they are identical.

Hope that clears things up for ya

CaliMagFan
05-02-2004, 12:50 AM
To diminish the space taken i'll refer you here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=135076

-kyro