PDA

View Full Version : thats what I call anno!

GT
05-02-2004, 11:54 AM
http://www.chipleymachine.com/gallery/j203.jpg

source: http://www.chipleymachine.com/index.html

zacbot
05-02-2004, 12:02 PM
gezz...that mustve taken awhile

Creative Mayhem
05-02-2004, 12:05 PM
interesting... but not really much different than the "mexican camo" xmag... :D

Chronobreak
05-02-2004, 12:41 PM
thats crazy if i ever get a gun with a bigger body than a amg i may have to get something like that

Major Jam
05-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Very nice anno job! I like it.

Notice something you don't normally see... A drop back.

SanDiegoMag
05-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Why would you want a drop back? Balance is the main factor in acuracy and unless your barrel is lead or somthing, I think u want the tank forward. NICE ANO! I want it so bad, exept in Green/Black/Yellow or Green/Blue/Yellow!

poolshark5226
05-02-2004, 03:59 PM
i love that anno

i have a drop backward on my Viking..pretty far back actually, its a reversed stubby DZ and the on/off goes further back behind that..tank starts probably an inch or so behind the frame

-=Squid=-
05-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Why would you want a drop back? Balance is the main factor in acuracy and unless your barrel is lead or somthing, I think u want the tank forward. NICE ANO! I want it so bad, exept in Green/Black/Yellow or Green/Blue/Yellow!
Out of the loop or something? Not many people use drops anymore (tourney players anyways) because it is easier to shoulder/aim with a far back tank. I have my rail flipped backwards and my ASA as far back as it can go. So comfy.

GT
05-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Out of the loop or something?

I didnt know personal prefrence was an "in" or "out" kinda thing?

-=Squid=-
05-02-2004, 04:25 PM
I didnt know personal prefrence was an "in" or "out" kinda thing?
Well, the way he talked was as though the idea of a far back tank was foreign to him. Make more sense now?

SanDiegoMag
05-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I personally shoulder my gun, but I think a drop BACK is going too far. I still have less weight because of the way I hold it. You still need to get into tight snakes ocasionally. It really depends where you play on the field.

50 cal
05-02-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm blind! That has got to be the most hideous anno job in the world.

AGDlover
05-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Not many people use drops anymore (tourney players anyways) because it is easier to shoulder/aim with a far back tank. I have my rail flipped backwards and my ASA as far back as it can go. So comfy.

dude i'm a turny baller and i have a huge drop and ya know what i love it because i like staying in tighter when i'm playing front. People who say "Don't get a drop! its noobish!" ya know what what ever feels better you should run with it

-=Squid=-
05-02-2004, 06:52 PM
dude i'm a turny baller and i have a huge drop and ya know what i love it because i like staying in tighter when i'm playing front. People who say "Don't get a drop! its noobish!" ya know what what ever feels better you should run with itthats why I didnt say everybody ;)

FooTemps
05-02-2004, 06:53 PM
I'm blind! That has got to be the most hideous anno job in the world.

Hideous yet amazing... It's quite a feat of annoing but I agree with 50 cal... it's ugly as sin.

Nick O time
05-02-2004, 11:46 PM
ummmmmm...........that is officially the ugliest gun i have ever seen............... i want it.

Fixion
05-03-2004, 12:54 AM
that ano really took skill, but I don't really like the colors. But that pump kit is very nice.

soccer4minimags
05-03-2004, 08:53 AM
I want to know where he got that clear chipley pump kit. I got one but mine is black, at the time I was looking around for clear and was told they don't make them.

Spaceman613
05-03-2004, 09:00 AM
CCM started making them after i sent them the picture of mine.

They will be out in the summer for normal sales.

http://spaceman613.net/paintball/misc/trin_shock2.jpg

Jackel411
05-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Ahh zany MAX anno...

CCM has done a few guns in that sorta anno.. I think at world cup they hade an orange , yellow , red , and black one.. And lest we forget the camo Alias that Zack Long has in that smae pattern

matmc89
05-03-2004, 11:53 AM
man that anno is awsome, does ccm just do anno?

teufelhunden
05-03-2004, 01:16 PM
dude i'm a turny baller and i have a huge drop and ya know what i love it because i like staying in tighter when i'm playing front. People who say "Don't get a drop! its noobish!" ya know what what ever feels better you should run with it

And you're still messing up your wrist and sacraficing your ROF. But hey, if that's how you like it..

baka
05-03-2004, 01:41 PM
man that marker looks like it came strait out've In Living Color, or just the late 80's early 90's color scheme.

CodeMA
05-03-2004, 01:55 PM
ya, no drop is a good drop IMO...

I can play just as tight, more stable, and have more controll over were my marker is so is not bobbing around unless my head is, and there not getting in the way of each other...

Sniper, your no tourney baller anyway dude, dont f00l yourself scrub :cool:

FalconGuy016
05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Thats like art, what skill that guy has

FirePro84
05-03-2004, 02:22 PM
...does ccm just do anno?

no, CCM made the entire gun...they make the J2 and Series5 markers and do a really good job on them

http://www.chipleymachine.com/ <-- for more info

that anno is freaking awesome btw...something i would definately own...

lew
05-03-2004, 02:32 PM
I think CCM's guns are already ugly, and then to add that. Blah. vomit.
Though, I do have to give the anodizer credit where it is due.

pputkowski
05-03-2004, 03:02 PM
looks similar...

tony3
05-03-2004, 03:07 PM
That's what I call ugly...

DK1
05-03-2004, 03:57 PM
And you're still messing up your wrist and sacraficing your ROF. But hey, if that's how you like it..

Please tell me you are joking...

You really think that not using a drop makes you a better player? Even if it does, not everyone is "you," so maybe playing without a drop would hurt their game. Get over it... the whole drop/no-drop debate is about as dumb to me as arguing for or against chrome plating your eye covers....

DK1

had to fix some spelling errors... it's hard to type with this candle, prawn, and little man taped to my boxing gloves...

tony3
05-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Screw the guns, lets just turn this into a drop vs no drop thread :D

Drops suck, most people still don't realize it. Drops were cool because most guns only shot around 13-14 bps regardless if it was electro or not, we were also limited by revvys. No one had no rise's back then either. Ever try running and shoot with a big drop? It's as hard as hell to do well. No drop will have a much more stable shoot platform and it always your hand to be in a more natural position to shoot faster. If you use a big drop now, just move to a smaller one, then in a few months get a smaller one, and eventually go no drop at all, thats what I did.

jpdgas
05-03-2004, 06:16 PM
If you want to do that, why dont we turn it onto a rof debate? I use an 8" drop on my mag and I wont have it any other way. I origionally had a spyder, which was dropless and it annoyed me to no end to have a 2' marker. But thats just me. And my rate of fire is just fine for my style of play.

I also dont need to spray paint. If i did i would have saved myself a few hundred dollars and bought an airbrush from walmart.

Anyone who thinks that their way is the only way is just ignorant. If you like drops, use em, if you dont, dont...who cares??? No peice of equipment will make you a better player when it comes down to it.

That being said, I like the anno...to flashy for me personally, but it really does look good

teufelhunden
05-03-2004, 06:52 PM
If you want to do that, why dont we turn it onto a rof debate? I use an 8" drop on my mag and I wont have it any other way. I origionally had a spyder, which was dropless and it annoyed me to no end to have a 2' marker. But thats just me. And my rate of fire is just fine for my style of play.

I also dont need to spray paint. If i did i would have saved myself a few hundred dollars and bought an airbrush from walmart. I don't spray paint, but I can rip if necessary. That's what it's about... putting yourself in the position to do everything to the max. If you don't use it, fine, but it's there if you need it. Limiting yourself with a drop is dumb.

Anyone who thinks that their way is the only way is just ignorant. If you like drops, use em, if you dont, dont...who cares??? No peice of equipment will make you a better player when it comes down to it. Being able to shoot better on the run is always a bad thing, right? And ROF sucks too.

That being said, I like the anno...to flashy for me personally, but it really does look good

Let's throw this out too...

16" barrels >>>>> all other barrels for speeball/woods/air/anything

SpecialBlend2786
05-03-2004, 07:00 PM
......................anyway

That anno really is impressive. Must have costed alot too!

i have a drop :eek: :D

tony3
05-03-2004, 07:44 PM

I also dont need to spray paint. If i did i would have saved myself a few hundred dollars and bought an airbrush from walmart.

Anyone who thinks that their way is the only way is just ignorant. If you like drops, use em, if you dont, dont...who cares??? No peice of equipment will make you a better player when it comes down to it.

I wouldn't have said anything if someone hadn't said anything about having no drop would throw off your accuracy, which it only makes it better.

I wouldn't consider myself ignorant because I have owned and tried, lets see here, I have had owned a shocktech long, medium, and a stubby I believe they call it. I have also owned a system x web drop. Wait a second, I also owned a physco ballistics 7" drop. Not to mention, I have also owned a straight duck bill, and angled one too. Don't forget that I have also used a remote and shoulder stock. To top it off I own a cp rail right now but still use my duckbill.

I have tried all kinds of setups on lots of guns, considering I have owned quite a few. No drops is where its at.

gc82000
05-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey if you guys want to make a thread go for it but dont take ove a guys thread to start a debate on personal preference. He amde a thread to show his gun and both of you guys are being imature to try to change the subject. Grow up both of you.
Dang that makes me sound like a chick.
Someone get me a beer, please :rolleyes: .