PDA

View Full Version : finger flicking the trigger

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 08:09 AM
does any one here with a stock frame \ trigger use there middle or index finger to flick the trigger back and forth very rapidly? I notice u can fire A LOT faster, but it seems uncomfortable and awkward, I'd think it'd be hard to bunker someone while finger flicking the trigger, tho I have never trid it... just seems like you'd lose accuracy.

FiTiRPiLiT
10-05-2001, 08:34 AM
i do this with my e-mag, it's called fanning the trigger. thanks to tom's video i have learned how to adjust my already fine trigger to rat fart sensitivity. i only need to "think" about pulling the trigger for the gun to fire (just kidding). i can shoot that gun as fast as those full auto videos, no joke. here's a trick....if you're a righty, grab the foregrip with your left hand and butt the tank up against your shoulder (get a lok sok for extra grip. now the gun will be VERY stable against your body allowing your right hand to move about freely. now stare down the barrel and fan the trigger....you will be surprised at how accurate you can get with some practice!

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 08:39 AM
lok sok?

FiTiRPiLiT
10-05-2001, 08:44 AM
this is a lok-sok and it helps a ton

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1653_6593397

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 08:49 AM
thanx