PDA

View Full Version : Tell about yer skillz, or skillz yer just learning Thread

PowerFedMag
10-05-2001, 08:13 AM
Just write down what you think your best at or postion, or what skill you want to get better at.

I've been playing pretty much illegal woods games for a bout a year, and some tiny speedball games at my freidns house. I notice that I am rapidly improving my game now, and bunkering ppl is becoming a regular occurance for me as is running up to the middle of the field at game start, AND in woods games running right up an entire teams behind...I think its wierd I can flank so good, since i am huge - 6'4, I make a nice target.:cool:

Oh yea, any of you Maggers, feel free to toss out some playing tactics. I'm interested in what ya do.

AkaEnder
10-05-2001, 08:48 AM
Im 6'6" and always find myself playing the center position in speed ball. For the longest time I thought I was just a big target too. I think having a slim profile, and the extra height/reach is what makes it work.

Cro§§ƒire
10-05-2001, 09:17 AM
Small tiny and extremely quick. Playing in Amateur A events I can litterly almost get into any bunker my team wants me in. I love being me :)

skipdogg
10-05-2001, 01:42 PM
before i play i always tell myself im going to practice 3 shot bursts and snap shooting. needless to say once im playing i have a hard time doing that. i end up shooting as much paint as i see fit.
but i am getting better about starting to shoot before i come around a bunker.
oh, and i also need to practice staying tight and leaning into inflatables more. i forget that too when im playing. i dont know what my brain does, but once a game starts im on autopilot or something. if its habit i do it. which usually helps me get tagged too soon!!!!