PDA

View Full Version : X-Power kit

ccrews
05-03-2004, 12:35 PM
anyone seen this, its on the AGD Europe store site, it will power your hopper from your Emag / Xmag battery. Is it available here in the US?

thecavemankevin
05-03-2004, 03:55 PM
nope, not available in the US

check out this thread for more info:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101616&highlight=power+kit

ICOM
05-03-2004, 09:07 PM
I wanted to try it out but i got told by tuna something with my gun he just couldnt get it to work right i believe.

adam shannon
05-03-2004, 11:15 PM
i got 2. had one hooked up to my sfl running the halo and warp. one problem it severely limits your battery life...and if you run it too long and shoot too fast like i do you can fry your board with too much juice running thru it that fast. i actually have scorch marks on the ground screw...and i had it installed by an engineer i know, so spare me any second guessing and podantic 12yo babble about it not being hooked up right.

SpecialBlend2786
05-04-2004, 01:51 AM
i got 2. had one hooked up to my sfl running the halo and warp. one problem it severely limits your battery life...

Deffinitly saw that one coming. Halo's already eat batteries as it is. Add a warp and run the whole thing off of your gun's battery and there is bound to be some sort of problem.

Bolter
05-04-2004, 03:02 AM
I used one for about a year with no problems whatsoever. None. No battery drain, no fried boards, nothing. The only thing I noticed was the weight was a lot less without the batterys, which is a good thing. :p

I have gone centre feed this year which is why I am not using it, but I still have everything.