PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Questions

Raven001
05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
I am getting an RT ULE soon, (been waiting a month or so) and I wonder what if any problems I can expect to encounter. For example, will i have to fark with shims and such?

Does blowback still pose a prob? (I'm a classic mag owner)

Do any of my classic mag o rings fit?

What is the crony proccedure (used to be fire a bunch of shots before you fired over the crono with the original RT)

Thanks

SpecialBlend2786
05-04-2004, 12:36 AM
I havn't really noticed a problem with blowback, but its possible that it is still there, i really dont know.

The chrony procedure is the same as it always was with the RT's I believe.

Sorry, cant comment on first time problems (bought mine from Roguefactor, came fully tuned and everything :))

Joni
05-04-2004, 02:26 AM
I got everything good enough too shoot, but if you want maximum performance you might want to tune it a little. Take a look at the Cali link in my sig, lots of good info in it.

The chrono procedure for all RT's is: Shoot and hold the trigger, now go over the chrono, release and fire as fast as possible, hold the trigger back if you want to chrono more, and repeat.

gc82000
05-04-2004, 06:17 AM
Yo Raven tuning your gun is the reason why you should get one. It adds to the customization and it will be all done by you. I am fixing my mag up now and I am so glad it is all by me. like yeah when i need help I seek a pro, but other then that it is all me.