PDA

View Full Version : Xmag on off/ what have I lost?

Lone Brain Cell
05-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Ok, I was at a tournie on the weekend & I decided to just inspect the condition of the reg, as I was taking the reg out Bam!!!! the on off shot out & into the dirt. I found the on off & the pin & thought that I had found all the bits, but when I gassed it up it went full auto without me even pulling the trigger. this happend on manual & electronic modes??? :eek:

paintpiggie
05-03-2004, 07:22 PM
http://www.airgun.com/downloads/retroexploded1.pdf

check that out.

Lone Brain Cell
05-03-2004, 07:42 PM
HRRRRMMMM :confused:

Seems that I have all those parts:
in the valve under the on off I have an inner & outer o ring, The pin & the on off top & bottom???
:confused: :confused:

tmnothing
05-03-2004, 07:58 PM
I havn't taken out my on/off yet on my xmag but isnt there a "quad-oring" that is used on the x-mag in the on/off? That's not going to be in the exploded view posted above since I'm pretty sure I read somewhere it is only used on the x-mag valves. I am not really sure what this o-ring does but can one of the techs verify/deny this?

Lone Brain Cell
05-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Yeah its a little different, The inner & outer o ring I was talking about Outer = normal Inner = Black & instead of being like a normal o ring its shaped so that it fits the shape of the outer oring so convex instead of concave if u get my drift. But I stll seem to have all the parts....Why have I still got a full auto problem

tmnothing
05-03-2004, 08:16 PM
In that case you want to check the on/off pin to see if it is damaged in any way. If it is bent at all you could have full auto problems. If it isnt and you have all of the o-rings and parts in there the full auto might not be related to the on/off.

Lone Brain Cell
05-03-2004, 08:18 PM
In that case you want to check the on/off pin to see if it is damaged in any way. If it is bent at all you could have full auto problems. If it isnt and you have all of the o-rings and parts in there the full auto might not be related to the on/off.

Thanks I'll have to check it out more 2nite, I heard that the 3.2 software had some runaway problems

Tunaman
05-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Thanks I'll have to check it out more 2nite, I heard that the 3.2 software had some runaway problems
you may have to switch the solenoid wires if its full auto in 3.2, or a broken on/off pin. Check to see if it's .712 or so.

Lone Brain Cell
05-03-2004, 09:32 PM
sweet thanks tunaman, am i correct in saying that I have all the o rings & parts?