PDA

View Full Version : grrR AGD backorders

pekingduck04
05-03-2004, 08:09 PM
What's going on with AGD's stock issues?
I ordered a ULE Mag 3 weeks ago and I still dont have it... In fact I think they haven't shipped it yet. I ordered from Matt under his Fragtek Rogue ULE custom thread. Iv been chattin with him and he said they were supposed to ship on the 26th and ended up not doing so.

I think they're out of Black and Blue ULE bodies and (eek) RT kits...
someone please fill me in! I cant go another week without paintball :(

cphilip
05-03-2004, 08:36 PM
the term Kit has everything to do with it. It can be any part of the thing besides the valve, intelliframes and the body.

In your case yes they are out of black bodies. but the kit part can be the rail, foregrip, sears, etc. One of those is out if they told you that. Last I had heard it was rails were the hold up. Not certain thats still currently the issue though.

They have plenty of Nickel bodies by the way. Thats as of today. Check and see if you want that.

But that does not deal with "the kit" part of it.

If they out of barrels then you can order to ship without but you cannot delete the barrel. You will have to take it later. But they can ship anyway if you do that.

I will ask Jon tomorrow what part is out on the kits for you.

Chronobreak
05-03-2004, 08:36 PM
agd is out of stock on almost everything its normal to wait on them for stuff i wish they were faster but the stuff that makes it out is always quality

Duck Hunt
05-03-2004, 08:56 PM
I ordered mine last week (blue warp left body, pewter valve, black y grip, no barrel ULT) and it shipped on time.

Sean

RetroEclipseMan
05-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I was going to order one of the kits to but they've been out of black ule bodies and now the site says that black x-valves have been back-ordered till the 21st. Too bad they don't have a nickle x-vavle to match the nickle body.

gc82000
05-03-2004, 09:08 PM
all can say is my sympathy is with you. But i would rather wait and get quality stuff then some poor manufacturing job.

AGD = "because quality is always out of stock" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spasticsquirrel
05-03-2004, 09:19 PM
all can say is my sympathy is with you. But i would rather wait and get quality stuff then some poor manufacturing job.

AGD = "because quality is always out of stock" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i thought it was "because quality is always on backorder."
thats still good though. im glad i have my rt right now, and i already played 1 weekend. Its a beast!

SpecialBlend2786
05-03-2004, 10:13 PM
heh, I think I got one of the last black ULE bodies that were in stock through Rogue... :D

pekingduck04
05-03-2004, 10:27 PM
AGD = "because quality is always out of stock"

lol
Yea I ordered a red ULE body, Red winged Roguerail, Black Ygrip, No barrel/ULT mag... I think if anything it's got to be the RT kit (I think its sear pin, rail and sear) thats holdin everything up.

Since AGD's focusing on RT customs I think it would be a good idea for them to stock on RT kits :P

Magglerock
05-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Lots of companies produce quality products in quantaties necessary to satisify demand (Lexus, Colonago, B & O, etc.). I think it has more to do with the size of AGD. Being small, they are unable to tie up capital in large orders and wait for them to sell. So they order in smaller batches - even if it isn't enough to satisfy projected demand (which they may be bad at forecasting, I don't know - so as to ensuring that capital is readily availble.