PDA

View Full Version : ***where Can Vikings/excals Be Purchased Besides Forums?***

RenagadeOfFunk
05-03-2004, 08:22 PM
...I am looking into getting a new gun...I'll have a good amount over $1000 really soon...

...I was wondering where i can see diferent vikings/excalibers...it seems that a lot of people liek them...and i haven't heard bad of them...

notcreative
05-03-2004, 09:22 PM
www.akalmp.com it is a little old but it gets the job done you could also try www.darkviking.com they might be a little more helpful there

evan123
05-03-2004, 09:33 PM
I don't know if you would like them, some love them some don't i am one who doesn't. Explore your options. If you have over 1000 i would def get an alias like your planing. I was wondering if you tried looking at bradyspaintball.com for the red sleeve one?

RenagadeOfFunk
05-03-2004, 09:42 PM
i have looked at bradys...and it says not in stock... :( :( :(

notcreative
05-03-2004, 09:51 PM
hey i can get you a used viking for like 800 dollars or something if you are interested send me a email at genx3hebe@hotmail.com you will be dealing with a store in the end.

MicroMiniMe
05-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Yeppers sold out of their 04 Vikings. One Excal left.
http://yeppers.com/

Fade Vikings, just a few and soon to go quick.
http://www.rockymountainsport.com/akalmp.html

Otherwise there are a few raw 04' kits around for sale. Get it anoed or milled and anoed. Then there is all the used sales.

doc_Zox
05-03-2004, 10:10 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=262

evan123
05-04-2004, 08:11 AM
i have looked at bradys...and it says not in stock... :( :( :(

Don't be afraid to call them. Ask them when the next alias is with that description or if you can bare with a red to black one which looks indeed super sexy. Just my opinion.

MMM
05-04-2004, 01:28 PM
www.dbnpaintball.com

GT
05-04-2004, 03:40 PM
check AKA's distro list. if you are buying one you better do it TODAY! These guns are all but gone!

LeatherPants
05-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Since the production run on the last AKA markers is complete whatever is out there is it.

It's going to be hard to find a new one especially if you are picky about colors.

You can opt to buy a raw body from www.dbnpaintball.com but that's about it.

Other than that it's just used ones.

RenagadeOfFunk
05-04-2004, 05:34 PM
DirtyBunny offered me his RAW 04 viking for $830...and it still could be made...(so they are not ALL out Leather...)

LeatherPants
05-04-2004, 11:13 PM
DirtyBunny offered me his RAW 04 viking for $830...and it still could be made...(so they are not ALL out Leather...)

Read my post correctly before trying to say i'm wrong.

Production IS finished. Whatever Vikings are out there IS IT. No more are being made. The few raw bodies available have serial numbers and are part of the last batch that AKA was making.

That raw body IS considered MADE. The raw bodies are just unmilled (stock body) unanno'd. It's pretty much a stock body for you to either have milled (which will cost you) to a Featherlight, Highlander, Immortal, DC, and/or anno'd.

You can also purchase raw body "kits" from www.dbnpaintball.com

Given that I actually own a Viking I'm sure I know more about them than you. :rolleyes:

RenagadeOfFunk
05-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Given that I actually own a Viking I'm sure I know more about them than you. :rolleyes:

...just because you own a gun doesn't mean you know everything about it or if any of them are or are not in stock anywhere...

...anyway...your post seemed as if there was no where i could get a new AKA...

...but them again...raw is not a gun considering its just metal...

-=Squid=-
05-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Given that I actually own a Viking I'm sure I know more about them than you. :rolleyes:Dont say crap like that and give us viking owners a bad name bud...

Bartman
05-05-2004, 07:53 PM
www.ontargetentertainment.com
www.dbnpaintball.com
www.yepperslcc.com
www.splatattack.com
www.akalmp.com

Thats just a few places that may or may not have them in stock right now. Hope this helps, and I will catch you all later eh.

Bart :D

LeatherPants
05-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Squid this isn't your argument butt out the same can apply to you too.

I was being helpful till Renegade had to go an be a prick.

Where did I say you couldn't find them. I said it would be hard to find them given that production is finished. They are around I even gave you a link to get a raw body. In another post someone put the link of Mountain High. They have some Feathelights comming in. It'll cost you. Though.

You were the one who got aggressive.

Your missing the whole point it is a raw body is considered a marker. It has a serial number and is part of the final batch AKA made.

Bart when is your site going to be up? BTW thanks again for helping me out at NPPL.

-=Squid=-
05-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Squid this isn't your argument butt out the same can apply to you too.
Hahahahah.... Ahem. Hahhaha.

LeatherPants
05-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Hahahahah.... Ahem. Hahhaha.

And you're that much better than me in what way?

tyrion2323
05-05-2004, 09:29 PM
I don't think that Renegade was trying to be aggressive.... perhaps you're over-reacting, Leather?

SCpoloRicker
05-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Where can the man find Vikings? (thats right, [questiom mark].) (as in stop whining at each other on someones [really good and relevant] thread.

At least PM each other for your flirting... :rolleyes:

LeatherPants
05-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Bart pretty much listed all the main sites to find new vikings. Other than that it's just used off of PBN.

LeatherPants
05-05-2004, 09:56 PM
I don't think that Renegade was trying to be aggressive.... perhaps you're over-reacting, Leather?

Ty you know what maybe you're right. Plus why should I get in to a typing war with a kid like Squid who probably hasn't even gone to his senior prom yet.

BTW nice video about the markers/distance.

-=Squid=-
05-06-2004, 12:33 PM
And you're that much better than me in what way?
When did I say I was better than you?

GT
05-06-2004, 12:50 PM
How's this,
I am better than all you punks in this thread, better? :D

Like I said you want a vik, you need to buy it NOW!!!!

LeatherPants
05-06-2004, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=gtrsi]How's this,
I am better than all you punks in this thread, better? :D

QUOTE]

DAMNIT I knew it! :D

RenagadeOfFunk
05-06-2004, 03:43 PM
...Well leather the people agree....

...we hate pricks :p ....BTW i was never agressive...you just came off as if there were no more unused AKA guns available from stores..