PDA

View Full Version : My hopper Exploded!

gungrave253
05-03-2004, 09:21 PM
okay i got my viking on saturday and dryfired it til i was out of air thinking that i could get more on sunday. well the stores were closed on sunday so i had to wait to shoot paint through it til today. so i get home with my full air tank, put everything on and the i find out my hopper turns on but doesnt seem to want to spin. i was like wtf? because this had happend before like month ago. si i go inside to take it apart, too the battery out then smoke was comin out from inside. i took it apart and now cannot get it to work. i can get the motor to spin when i turn it on and off but when i try to trigger it to spin it doesnt work. so after using my new hopper only 4 times its now garbage and im goin to pick up a blue halo to match my blue viking. which will put me 120 dollars further into debt.

oh and i forgot to say the broken hopper was a ricochet ak and was a piece of junk. i would recomend it to noone. i have played with a friends 12 volt revvy and a egg and both are far superior to the ak. i hated it.

thanx for letting me get out my gripe.

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-03-2004, 09:31 PM
lesson learned, don't buy a ricochet!

Lol, but seriously dude, that sucks that it broke. Try calling up teh factory and see if they will fix it. Most companies with good warrenties will fix it.

Mag Master 04
05-03-2004, 09:31 PM
gotta do what u gotta do i guess... we all have those days man, hopw u have better luck with yur halo

Automaggin2
05-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Check the motor, you my have gotten something tangled around the paddle to cause the motor to freeze up and fry.

ICOM
05-03-2004, 09:39 PM
wires crossed, something just wasnt put together right.....?

notcreative
05-03-2004, 09:46 PM
call richochet factory first they will fix it for you they are pretty good techs and all.

But you got a halo.......................Guess what halos burn there motors up more often then any other hopper but just like richochet they got great techs to.

SpecialBlend2786
05-03-2004, 09:54 PM
I got my AK fixed for free.

Halo's have been known to catch on fire........

Steelrat
05-03-2004, 10:01 PM
A viking with anything other than a halo is a crime.

lord1234
05-03-2004, 10:03 PM
A viking with anything other than a halo is a crime.

says the man who broke a revvy in his own AKA product.....

Steelrat
05-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Which proves my point ;) You know its bad when im shooting pieces of my revy out the barrel.

Tron
05-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Did you overload the thing? I always see people jamming paintballs in their hoppers and either breaking paint or finding out it wont spin for some strange reason. :rolleyes:

BlackVCG
05-03-2004, 10:12 PM
All you have to do is call up the Ricochet factory and they will have the new parts to you in the mail the next day. They are that good.

SpecialBlend2786
05-03-2004, 10:14 PM
All you have to do is call up the Ricochet factory and they will have the new parts to you in the mail the next day. They are that good.
Yep, thats exactly what happened :)

edweird
05-03-2004, 10:14 PM
yeah one think I can never say bad about Rico is their customer service...

heck its even easier for me since they are up the road about 3/4 of a mile

tribalman
05-04-2004, 12:29 AM
if you wanna get away from ak's, can i buy it off you, i personly love those things. plus i'm going to try and mod my own hopper, but i don't wanna ruin my ak, so if i had a shell and some parts, i could make my own. pm me if u wanna sell it.