PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to Shdow and her X

kevdupuis
05-04-2004, 11:19 AM
It's been 14 months and one day from order to delivery but my wife's X-mag arrived this morning and now she has to live up to her promise of joining AO and playing paintball. :eek: Some of you have already met her at other meets already and know her. I would post a pic of her but she won't knowingly get in front of a camera, but I do of her marker.
http://www.hunt101.com/img/148637.jpg

Please say hello to Shdow and her X.

Cryer
05-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Thats nice. I especially like the shade of purple.

You should sneak up on her with the cam. Those make the best pics anyways. (preferably when shes eating... Come from behind and call her name. As she turns around with a mouth full of cereal or whatever: *Click*:D)

Shdow
05-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Shdow new to the forums, but have visited a lot and read posts here. Enjoyed reading and getting a laugh out of some of these posts. Learnt alot of different ways of posting colorful paintball metaphors from AO. ;) lol
I have met a few of you at the last Shatnerball, Skyball 6&7 and at AGD.
BTW: on the way out to have the valve engraved.
Well Hello again. TTFN. :)

I read that Cryer. Not in this lifetime. I would kick his butt and then delete the pic. lol

Cryer
05-04-2004, 11:40 AM
:D

Engraving? sounds cool... What are you gonna have done?

kevdupuis
05-04-2004, 11:46 AM
We're having her nick engraved in front of the X.
Shdow X, has a nice ring to it.

Creative Mayhem
05-04-2004, 11:46 AM
WELCOME TO AO!!!!!

It's about F'ing time EH?!?! :D

Nice Xmag... the choice in colors is a good one... especially the back half ;)

Target Practice
05-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Welcome to AO Shdow! Nice X btw... :D

The Frymarker
05-04-2004, 12:35 PM
sweet purple!!!

pito189
05-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Very nice! :)

That gun has a twin here in Tennessee. Trina, Doobie's wife just got hers a few months back.

chairman_mao
05-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Welcome to AO. Love the color scheme of you X hope you have nothing but fun playing with it.

TraXeR
05-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Very sweet XMag. Excellent choice for color! We can't get enough purple mags!

Enjoy and have fun with it!.. on that note. WELCOME TO AO!

InexactMelissa
05-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Welcome to AO!

That purple is really great. When I saw the pics of the last xmag batch, I was wondering who was gonna get that one :)

Jeffy-CanCon
05-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Welcome to AO, Shdow!

Nice choice of colours on the X-Mag.

cphilip
05-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the Board sweetie. Unka Phil gots some candy for you when he finaly get to meet you! ;)

Shdow
05-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the Board sweetie. Unka Phil gots some candy for you when he finaly get to meet you! ;)

Cherry Flavored ;) lol

Thanks for the Hellos and welcomes.

pjammaman
05-04-2004, 03:09 PM
welcome to AO. Now i suppose that I'll have both you and Kev bunkering me. :D lookin forward to seeing you in action :p

SpecialBlend2786
05-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Welcome to AO!

shivors
05-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Wholly CRAP! 14 months?!?!?!

I mean...umm welome to the forum..eh...nice marker...etc. etc.

Trina
05-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Welcome to AO Shdow!!! Your gun is AWESOME....I'm the one with its twin...LOL!! :D My grips are by Frymark (http://www.grip-me.com/home.htm) --I totally love them. Combining my two favorite things...pball and horses :D Well hope to see ya around at one of the AO meets!

T

Shdow
05-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey Trina. We met before at Shatnerball 2, when Kev fixed your spyder that you were having problems with I do believe. I met you and Doobie there at the AGD tent. Will see you at the next 1 down in Joliet IL . ;)

RenagadeOfFunk
05-04-2004, 10:55 PM
..YEAH...joliet...(man im glad i live in chicago)...

...oh yeah...HI shadow...i love the black-purp. fade...its my 2nd fav. fade next to a Black-red or black-green... (i can't choose whichi i like better :( )

Danz
05-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Welcome to AO Shdow!!! Your gun is AWESOME....I'm the one with its twin...LOL!! :D My grips are by Frymark (http://www.grip-me.com/home.htm) --I totally love them. Combining my two favorite things...pball and horses :D Well hope to see ya around at one of the AO meets!

T

Hi Trina. Fantastic looking Mag! I had a few questions. Have you had any problems running macro line? What is your output pressure on you tank set at?

Danz

Cryer
05-05-2004, 08:42 AM
...i love the black-purp. fade...its my 2nd fav. fade next to a Black-red or black-green... (i can't choose whichi i like better :( )
0_o so... "3rd favorite", then, right?:p

Trina
05-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Hi Trina. Fantastic looking Mag! I had a few questions. Have you had any problems running macro line? What is your output pressure on you tank set at?Danz
Thanks!! :cool: I LOVE it!!
Nope...no problems w/ the macroline at all. After turning the air off, I shoot all the excess out of the lines, then push in on the bolt to bleed the rest of the air before I disconnect the hose--since the Level 10 retains around 300psi. I keep the output pressure at a little above 800psi.

lord1234
05-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Cherry Flavored ;) lol

Thanks for the Hellos and welcomes.

hehehe u don't know why he gives out candy do u....

edweird
05-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Enjoyed reading and getting a laugh out of some of these posts. Learnt alot of different ways of posting colorful paintball metaphors from AO. ;)

Welcome to AO! I meet so many people at Shatner last year its hard to keep them straight unless they were wearing a tail and ears. So forgive me next time we meet please :P

Anyhow enjoy your X, It looks fantastic. And with getting frymark panels the hard part is picking what ya want on/in them... ive been toying with my grip ideas for almost a year and still havent ordered.

Trina
05-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Hey Trina. We met before at Shatnerball 2, when Kev fixed your spyder that you were having problems with I do believe. I met you and Doobie there at the AGD tent. Will see you at the next 1 down in Joliet IL . ;)
Screen names always confuse me! :confused: LOL! If you said your real name I may be like OMG....YEAH....I remember you!!! Actually there weren't many girls there anyway. Were you one of us that took the group pic w/ Tom? Well, I'm sure the guys would agree....you'd solve a lot of problems if you put up a pic :D hahah! You shouldn't be embaressed, look at some of the pics of me! :rolleyes: Welcome to AO and paintball. I'll be waiting to hear more from you on how much you love your gun and how much fun pball is! heheh!

sig11
05-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Ohhh.. I hate you both. Those purple->gloss black Xmags are so damn nice looking. Wanna trade? :p

Lee

(I've got a regular old ho-hum gloss black Xmag. : )

kscullin
05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Welcome. That's a sweet marker. I wish I could get my wife to play. :(

Sounds like you got a good one, Kev.

coolcatpete
05-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Welcome to AO. That is a sick looking "shadow X" Well have fun with it.
Pete

kevdupuis
05-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Just got the valve back from the engravers this morning and decided to post a pic. Shdow is still at work so she hasn't seen it yet, but I think she'll like it. ;)
http://www.hunt101.com/img/150643.jpg

Thanks everyone for welcoming her to AO.

sig11
05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Looks nice.
Damn thats a beautiful gun.

Lee