PDA

View Full Version : Emo Sucks Tee's, Anyone interested

behemoth
05-04-2004, 02:48 PM
I wasnt sure if this was supposed to be in the dealers thread, considering im not selling anything

I need a few people for a minimum order, and the more that want one the cheaper they get for all of you

White shirt with black lettering clearly stating "Emo Sucks"

Please lmk if youre in, and your size

Thanks

Edit -- i made a design, this site is pretty awesome, try making your own :)

and the min order is 6 but thyere like 15 a peice... if we get more theyll be cheaper.. COMON ALL YOU AO- EMO HAtERS~!

countchocula54
05-04-2004, 06:50 PM
thats gay...emo doesnt suck...emo kids rock!

behemoth
05-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Um well, I didnt ask for your opinion on emo. If you dont want a shirt, than dont spam :)

And yes Emo does SUCK

HoppysMag
05-04-2004, 07:03 PM
emo is alright

emo kids suck.

painTech
05-04-2004, 07:13 PM
emos good
depreessio kids suck.

behemoth
05-04-2004, 07:28 PM
i know you all will jump on this one

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=snafu_593%40sbcglobal.net&F=emojesus

BobTheCow
05-04-2004, 07:36 PM
i know you all will jump on this one

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=snafu_593%40sbcglobal.net&F=emojesusOh... wow.... that's freaking hilarious... LOL!!!!

sacreligious, shmackreligious :D

behemoth
05-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Its not sacreligious...is it...im not saying anythin bad bout jesus, just assuming that he hates emo as much as we all do

Ov3rmind
05-04-2004, 08:15 PM
I wonder how many people who buy them actually know what emo is.

BobTheCow
05-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Holy crap, that site's freaking awesome... you can do ANYTHING!!!

For example, check out this thong (http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=ryank86%40verizon.net&F=hithong) I just designed. :)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
05-04-2004, 08:59 PM
I might get one cause i think they are funny.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
05-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Its tempting just due to the fact that I like emo.

and hypocrissy makes it that much funnier.

logamus
05-04-2004, 10:15 PM
and hypocrissy makes it that much funnier.
at some point in time you will get really really worn out on people using irony to make a joke. kinda like pink guns and pink jerseys, guys that make their number 69 lame crap like that. im sure its high humor when your 13 but it is tired lame shtick.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
05-04-2004, 10:19 PM
at some point in time you will get really really worn out on people using irony to make a joke. kinda like pink guns and pink jerseys, guys that make their number 69 lame crap like that. im sure its high humor when your 13 but it is tired lame shtick.

Except for the fact that when you are able to make fun of yourself, it makes it easier to have self confidence. If the things that other people may not like about you, you can make fun of, because you don't care if they dont like it.

Loud Tim
05-05-2004, 12:56 PM
I wonder how many people who buy them actually know what emo is.
emo plays on agd pride
and if they just say emo sucks i think i will buy one.

Cryer
05-05-2004, 01:37 PM
I want to make this one (too bad (a) I'm out of cash, and (b) minimum order is 6)

EDIT- And emo sucks

kauai_paintball
05-05-2004, 02:27 PM
:D :eek: :eek: I sense a new fad coming on.....

behemoth
05-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Yes cryer, emo does suck :)

Oh, and if you took off all the personalization off the back, id buy a hoodie like that :)

So, well.. Does ANYONE want a shirt?!?!

Jeffy-CanCon
05-05-2004, 02:33 PM
OK, I'm old and I don't listen to the radio, or watch MTV.

What IS emo? I know it's some sort of pop music popular with teens.

behemoth
05-05-2004, 02:55 PM
"emo" short for emotional or "screamo" screaming emotional

Bunch of ***s that get mixed into the punk world, and sing about suicide, and their girl friends leaving them..

Sad really

BUT GOOD NEWS!!!!

Talked to a local silkscreener (turns out to be my neighbor's business that i didnt know bout)

WELL

10 bucks a shirt!! (add 2bucks for xxl xxxl and xxxxl)

So, let me know! i need 24 now, and ive got half of that, so AO DO YOUr StUFF

Loud Tim
05-05-2004, 03:27 PM
is it gonna be the thing with jesus on the back or just emo sucks i need details.

behemoth
05-05-2004, 03:29 PM
on the front it says "emo sucks" and on the back it says "even jesus hates emo" and has the picture of jesus

Ya in :)

Unka phil i know you want one!!!

Ov3rmind
05-05-2004, 05:07 PM
"emo" short for emotional or "screamo" screaming emotional

Bunch of ***s that get mixed into the punk world, and sing about suicide, and their girl friends leaving them..

Sad really
I'll give a brief overview since that was a tad off:

"Emo" is short for "Emotional hardcore". It began in the 80's as the result of some experimentation in the hardcore scene (most notabley Rights of Spring), which had begun to stagnate.

Lately the genre has exploded to become more mainstream, almost a new form of pop music. Many think the genre has lost it's direction in the last few years, which may be true. The whole "cry about your girlfriend" is a somewhat untrue generalization. Unfortunately, some of the first emo bands to really hit it big did sing about that (thus cursing it's reputation from then on), but saying that most of them do isn't really feasible.

True "screamo" died in the 90's. It is related to emo, but very few people could actually name a real screamo band.

SlartyBartFast
05-05-2004, 05:14 PM
But emophiliacs RULE! :D

http://www.emophilips.com/

The ONLY way to make coleslaw. :eek:

Serves up to 50,000 :)

Cryer
05-05-2004, 05:20 PM
But emophiliacs RULE! :D

http://www.emophilips.com/

The ONLY way to make coleslaw. :eek:

Serves up to 50,000 :)
Just looking at this guys pictures fills me with an unexplainable raging bloodlust. :confused:

ramennoodles
05-05-2004, 05:22 PM
cryer, i'm loving the group-x refference, probably some of the funniest music ever, loving the hoodie in general.

BobTheCow
05-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Damn, $10 makes it mighty tempting... too bad a good number of friends are rather emo themselves... no, wait, that just makes it even better!!! :D

Would the $10 be shipped? Just a poor high-schooler here...

**edit** hmm, maybe a good paintballin' shirt... :)

Big_Chops
05-05-2004, 06:56 PM
you ARE MY HERO!!!!!! i HATE emo with a passion.

tony3
05-05-2004, 08:59 PM
If i saw anyone with an EMO sucks shirt while paintballing, that's the only person I'd be going for :D

Its funny how about 2 or 3 people in this thread actually understand emo, the rest are just ignorant *insert bad word*

HoppysMag
05-05-2004, 09:48 PM
some emo is good.

the worst part is the ghey people who wear shirts that they have grown out of . have the mop head, and are literaly still "mourning" the loss of a girlfriend... from 7th grade. other wise emo is decent. i only listen to mor mainstream "emo" , taking back sunday, thursday ect.

Ov3rmind
05-05-2004, 10:07 PM
It's cool to hate emo now, even if you don't know what it is.

Konigballer
05-05-2004, 10:10 PM
lol,man, I guess we cant all be as wise to the world as 15 year old tony3 and shall remain ignorant about the nuances of the whiny world of emo .

Keep singing about how "girls are so cruel" and call me when you drop a nut little buddy ;)

tony3
05-05-2004, 10:14 PM
*yawn* ...

behemoth
05-06-2004, 02:24 PM
OK!

Due to popular demand... Im takin the "Even Jesus Hates Emo" off the back

Come up with a better saying (that is to my liking), and you get a FREE SHIRT

I'll figure a way to ship the shirts (mabey a large manilla envelope), and then let ya know about shipping

IM FOR REAL ON THIS ONE

Front stays as in the picture below, but the back is open to your suggestion (and remember, winner gets a FREE shirt)

BobTheCow
05-06-2004, 02:31 PM
My suggestion: make it a black shirt with white lettering... and just leave the back blank, it'll be cheaper that way. :)

obsolete898
05-06-2004, 03:26 PM
On the back:

...it's not just your ex-girlfriend that hates you.

behemoth
05-06-2004, 03:42 PM
EDIT --

I just typed a whole explantion on why we cant have black shirts, and i hit backspace and it reset the page..sooo...

Were sticking with the classic Black ink on White shirts

white reflects sun heat!!!

Obsolete -- Thats good, but lets see some more!

electriceel125
05-06-2004, 05:31 PM
I dont know if you couyld put this. But who cares

Have the front how it already is

EMO sucks

then the back saying

Just as much as you ex girlfriend

think about it in the not so innocent way.

im bored so give me a break it sucks

Or

front

EMO sucks big ones

back

Just like your ex-girlfriend does

something along those lines

Chris42050
05-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Damn i thot this thread said "elmo sucks".

HoppysMag
05-06-2004, 06:50 PM
EMO SUCKS!

You know, the world would be alot better with out you...

obsolete898
05-06-2004, 07:39 PM
...Chris Carabba(sp) swallows.

...you're next girlfriend will break your heart too.

...but wearing women’s pants is so cool.

...no I don't cry in the rain and write poetry.

...and no I don't want to hear any of your poetry.

...I don't care if the rain hides your tears.

Loud Tim
05-06-2004, 08:16 PM
...but wearing womens pants is cool
i have freinds in an emo band and they wear womens pants i always make fun of them for it that one is good
it should definatly be something about the tight clothes that they wear.
damn emo kids

behemoth
05-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Obsolete really wants a free shirt :)

Heres a spin off of one of those "Beer, helping ugly chicks get laid since 1944"
with the cheezy guy with the thumbs up

"Emo, making little girls cry since 1982"

or

"Emo, What to listen to when she dumps your sorry ***"

behemoth
05-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok, sofar noone has actually come on out and said "Ill take one"

obsolete898
05-07-2004, 02:22 PM
I'd probably get one. The reason I have all these is because my roomate is emokid99. Or so we call him. Just a reason to make fun of him.

He's not really emo but we all say he is, so he is.

I tell him on a daily basis to shut up and go write some poetry in the rain.

durtysoufcraka
05-07-2004, 04:32 PM
go EMO...Early November, Brand New, TBS, The Used, Armor for Sleep, and anything Saves the Day

GO SCREAMO Beloved, Static Lullaby, Boys Night Out, Vaux (hows that Ov3rmind...got ne others?)

one of the most quinticentially emo lyrics "you could slit my throat, and with my last gasping breath i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt" -Taking Back Sunday.

how can you not love that
-durty

obsolete898
05-07-2004, 05:58 PM
go EMO...Early November, Brand New, TBS, The Used, Armor for Sleep, and anything Saves the Day

GO SCREAMO Beloved, Static Lullaby, Boys Night Out, Vaux (hows that Ov3rmind...got ne others?)

one of the most quinticentially emo lyrics "you could slit my throat, and with my last gasping breath i'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt" -Taking Back Sunday.

how can you not love that
-durty

Very easily.

Ov3rmind
05-07-2004, 06:15 PM
"At the Drive In" and "Fugazi" are/were great bands. Both were also emo bands. A lot of the newer emo does blow hard, but there are some excellent bands in the genre.

durtysoufcraka, I actually wouldn't put any of the "screamo" bands you listed as screamo. It's essentially a dead genre, but if you want to look into some: Saetia, Anasarca, Heroin, Antioch Arrow

dwab3000
05-07-2004, 06:51 PM
i HATE the used with all my heart...theres a emo lyric for you...i have to sit through em when i see korn snoop, and linkin...the only good thing isd...fieldy is gonna beat up the lead singer or so he says...that will be f'in hilarious snoop and feildy stompin him...HA HA HA

i like the idea quite a bit to put that chick with the dude and there doing the thumbs up thing

the only thing i could count as emo for me would be goldfinger...and i only listen to Spokesman..

you can try to put sex pistols and them under it...but its false...

i also like this one line...

if tears werent in your eyes maybe you could see a clue

and
Emo- serving the alternitive life styles since 1987

emo - because your dog died, elementry schol girlfriend dumped you, and your still an adolescent (sp?)

while you were crying...i found you a life

your girlfriend may have left you, but she is saying at my side, or waist :D

if it wasnt for emo, youd be a normal person

Btw, is it ok if i fill my pool with your tears

for every time ap person listens to emo, a *f word for calling people gay* is created

Emo - still waiting for your girlfriend to come back

thats all i have

Ov3rmind
05-07-2004, 08:26 PM
i HATE the used with all my heart...theres a emo lyric for you...i have to sit through em when i see korn snoop, and linkin...the only good thing isd...fieldy is gonna beat up the lead singer or so he says...that will be f'in hilarious snoop and feildy stompin him...HA HA HA
Korn, Snoop, and Linking Park suck just as bad (if not worse) than the Used. I hope you're not paying much to go see that show.

the only thing i could count as emo for me would be goldfinger...and i only listen to Spokesman..
Goldfinger is pop punk.

you can try to put sex pistols and them under it...but its false...
How could you put the Sex Pistols under emo? Along with the Ramones and the Misfits, they are pretty much the purest form of punk rock there is.

dwab3000
05-07-2004, 08:46 PM
45 bucks...and korn is freakin awsome...im sorry but they are by far my fav band...snoop...ehh i can deal...linkin park, they sorta annoy me, but not as much as the used

as for the sex pistols...
a friend of mine who likes emo kept on sayin that the sex pistols are emo...so it gave me the impression that all emo gays are like that....

i know its to each his own opinion...you can say korn sucks, and them suck.,..but we can at least agree to hate emo

and alos...im gonna hope to watch feildy of korn beat down that emo freak it would be awesome...and you should agree on that too :D

Ov3rmind
05-07-2004, 08:48 PM
I could care less if the Used died in a violent car wreck. But I will defend emo as a genre.

Loud Tim
05-07-2004, 10:24 PM
count me in i so want one
and i dont care about the music i just want it so that i can wear it around emo from pride and be like look emo u suck
the shirt says so

xmetal2001
05-07-2004, 10:26 PM
I always hated that stuff, just refered to it as "whiny teenage music", never knew it was called emo. Upon realizing that all these people hate "emo" i took the time to figure out what it is and whatdya know. WE HATE THE SAME THING!

Ugh, its horrible. And all my friends listen to it for some reasont too. :confused:

behemoth
05-08-2004, 04:31 AM
the ONLY thing i will agree wtih Ov3rmind is:

How could you put the Sex Pistols under emo? Along with the Ramones and the Misfits, they are pretty much the purest form of punk rock there is.

And - Teeshirts are still being sold people, this isnt a debate on who likes emo, because none of us guys do! --Ahem

dwab3000
05-08-2004, 07:55 AM
well i didnt calssify them asa that...a friend of mine did...so dont blame me