PDA

View Full Version : Trigger leak problem

Chozy
05-04-2004, 05:36 PM
I just bought a used 68 automag classic with a 3000 psi Air America nitro mounted into it everything has average use. Im not fully sure on how to use the nitro correctly, but anyways i gassed it up and i can fire like 5 shots until i have a small leak in the trigger, i think it might be sticking. This is not the only problem though when it fires consistantly the velocity will slowly dwindle until i stop firing and start over the velocity is at the right speed again. Does anyone know how i can fix this problem? Do i need a new trigger frame?

Thanks,

Chozy

goddom
05-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Check o-rings. If that isn't it then check the on/off assembly. If you don't know what the on/off assembly is then go to AGD website and get the .pdf of the exploded view of the valve and it will show you what it is and tell you what it does. The thing about the on/off assembly is to go stock with it.

The other thing is beyond me.

athomas
05-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Check the regulator seat o-ring in the automag valve. If that isn't the problem, then check your hoses for blockage and then empty the air bottle and clean the regulator on the bottle.

oh yeah, check that the bottle has enough air in it.