PDA

View Full Version : If you live in / near Philly, check this out on the 5th

Tyger
05-04-2004, 06:26 PM
I talked to a gent named Mark over at KYW 1060 AM (All News Philly). He's doing a 45 - 60 second story on paintball that will run periodically tomorrow. He sounded REALLY upbeat on the whole thing. He even knew about Shatnerball (!!!), he did his homework!

So did a brief interview (I guess I'm a someone now because of 3rd. edition of "Complete Guide to Paintball"), talked about the history of the game, Asked some of the really basic stuff. If the interview is any indicator, it'll be a good, positive piece.

So, if you can stand news radio (So it's not Staind, sorry....), check it out. It'll be airing throughout the day tomorrow, if all goes well.

Just doin' my thing for 'da love. :)

-Tyger

ramennoodles
05-04-2004, 06:28 PM
i nice, i don't live anywhere near philly, but that is still cool.

FreakBaller12
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
that's cool as hell, although i'll be in school then work, with no way of getting within range of a radio.
somebody wanna record it? :D

laxkid
05-04-2004, 07:53 PM
thats cool I will listen tomorrow

DementedChild
05-04-2004, 08:05 PM
if your in the great philly region you will hear it ill try and see if i can get some people to record it for me and ill try to record it and put it on here for you.

SeeK
05-04-2004, 09:58 PM
I talked to a gent named Mark over at KYW 1060 AM (All News Philly). He's doing a 45 - 60 second story on paintball that will run periodically tomorrow. He sounded REALLY upbeat on the whole thing. He even knew about Shatnerball (!!!), he did his homework!

So did a brief interview (I guess I'm a someone now because of 3rd. edition of "Complete Guide to Paintball"), talked about the history of the game, Asked some of the really basic stuff. If the interview is any indicator, it'll be a good, positive piece.

So, if you can stand news radio (So it's not Staind, sorry....), check it out. It'll be airing throughout the day tomorrow, if all goes well.

Just doin' my thing for 'da love. :)

-Tyger

I'm still in Philly. Which of these people so we have an idea of broadcast time?
http://www.kyw1060.com/staff/

Tyger
05-05-2004, 02:28 AM
I believe it was Mark Druker (http://www.kyw1060.com/staff/bios_detail.cfm?biosid=22). I knew I shoulda written down his last name. :( All in all, howev,er very professional guy.

-Tyger