PDA

View Full Version : Trade my cocker for a mag? what could i get?

barrel break
05-04-2004, 08:03 PM
I have an 03 vert feed cocker, with a JAM bolt, and a JJ ceramic, what kind of mag do you think i could get for it? and should I trade it?

also, what is the measured distance of the trigger travel of the intelliframe?

thanks

barrel break
05-04-2004, 08:32 PM
does no one have an opinion? or is the post reply rate just really slow?

barrel break
05-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Mag #1
Powerfeed RT Automag
Sideline Stabilizer
Level X
18" Boomstick
16" AA
CP Flame Drop
CP On/Off
Parts Kit
BROKEN! Trigger pin wont reset, if you can fix that itll be fine!
or
Mag #2
Classic Right Feed Automag
Single trigger frame
Wood grips
14" Teardrop
Remote
Expansion Chamber
CAN THROW IN A JT EXCELLERATOR 6.0 TO MATCH WORTH!!!

just got those offers, do they sound good?

DementedChild
05-04-2004, 11:20 PM
keep your cocker

ramennoodles
05-04-2004, 11:23 PM
i got a micromag i might trade, pm me for more details if you are interested, my friend wants a cocker and i just might as well trade and then sell him the cocker, i dunno, pm me if you are interested.

Joni
05-05-2004, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't trade a cocker for something that at least doesn't have x-valve. The classic RT that is listed first can't really be upgraded that much, and the classic can be upgraded, but it would take some serious cash to get it good. If you find something similar to my setup (sig) that would be a stock cocker killer, and theres about as much money in it as in your setup, so it should be a straight trade.

barrel break
05-05-2004, 10:36 AM
keep in mind, the RT is broken, so you guys think that classic mags arent worth my cocker? what is a worthy setup? (offers?)

Joni
05-05-2004, 10:41 AM
No, a classic mag isn't worth your cocker IMO. I has a heavier trigger pull, heavier. The benefits are smaller profile and less maintanence, but that doesn't outweigh the downsided I think.

barrel break
05-05-2004, 10:55 AM
so, what is the classic trigger pull compared to a cocker hinge w/stock 3way?

and would a classic with drop, barrel, and $100 be a fair trade? or do i need to hold out for more?

EDIT: oh, I can't run an RT, since there are no HPA fills here, how much cash should a classic have to add?