PDA

View Full Version : People are stupid.

penguinpunk555
05-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Well today some kid was pushing one of my friends around so i just like jumped off of his houlders using my hands,and he flipped me over and started wrestlin me. I was laughing and thinking he was goofing around the whole time. It turns out he was attempting to fight me or somthing of the sort. He is now saying that he beat the crap out of me and I am perfectly fine. I thought he was goofing around. So now I am thinking I should just settle this and fight him. I think he is just aggrevated because I took the girl he likes, right in front of him. :D

I hate how people lie and act like they are better then someone. Anybody have this stuff happen to you?

fcpchop
05-04-2004, 09:33 PM
u only now realize that people are stupid? u are a bit behind the rest of us :) i think u should beat the crap out of him, infront of those girls!

penguinpunk555
05-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Already planned. :cool:

He think he is all cool because he took confrence or somthing in wrestling I almost beat him goofing around and I never took a day of wrestling in my life.

So now I gotta fight him and well beat the crap out of him infront of ALOT of people including me girlfriend who he likes. He has been asking for it for a year now.

Any advice on what to do to make him feel lots of pain and embarresment.

Cryer
05-04-2004, 09:57 PM

After he's down, unzip and urinate on him. If your brute show of force didnt win the hearts of those girls, that sure will :rolleyes:

PyRo
05-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Rip his head off and poo down his neck.
Duke Nukem anyone?

MagMan5446
05-04-2004, 10:42 PM
video! record it!

ZapTheMad
05-05-2004, 12:34 AM
omg you guys are mean. I thought people around here were nice...

Loud Tim
05-05-2004, 02:04 AM
stab him in the eye with the blunt end of a pen
i garuntee u he wont talk smack about u any more

Target Practice
05-05-2004, 02:14 AM
Stab a hole in his stomach, and crap in the wound.

djslik
05-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Yea san luis obispo...but yea...why don't you like cut him in a lot of places and then pour alcohol all over it...or maybe pull his ears off...only takes like 5 lbs of force to pull them off...you could also gouge his eyes out...but he probably needs them...and by the way for those of you who don't think i am...i really am kidding...i'm not that twisted...or am I?

FreakBaller12
05-05-2004, 06:03 AM
yes people are very stupid. Will they ever learn? No. Who knows fi beating the crap out of him will work. If it is his personality(which it probably is) he's still gonna act like a hot shot.

penguinpunk555
05-05-2004, 04:26 PM
He has done this before. Acting all big and tough, I am just getting sick of it and am just gonna show him whats what. So what if he is a linebacker for his school, I am pshycopathic. So what if he is confrence wrestling champ. I am pshyco and he is a wuss.

Koosh
05-05-2004, 04:34 PM
video! record it!

Heh... Big news around here the year after I graduated High School...

You guys know how some fights are "planned" right? Like they meet, say "Be over there at 4, I'll be waiting" and such? Well that happened a few times, and the same person showed up with a video camera each time.... Well, the cops showed up for one of the fights, and got the video camera, that had 3-4 of the "meetings" on it.

All over the papers the next week was "FIGHT CLUB IN LOCAL SCHOOL!" or "LOCAL TEENS ORGANIZING FIGHTING EVENTS"... And BS like that... They were fights that alot people went to (hey, who doesnt want to see a fight?), and someone videotaped. They weren't fights just to amuse others, the fights were personal between the guys fighting, they just happened to be videotaped by the same person...

Cryer
05-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Just laugh it off when people say he told them he beat you up. Tell them how you thought he was playing around.

But, since you're psycho and all, thats probably not your style. Whatever...

Brak
05-05-2004, 04:58 PM
in all seriousness, give him one good shot in the eye then take another right at his neck. he will be down. fast. and he wont be getting up for a while too

then piss on him

Bluestrike_2
05-05-2004, 06:26 PM
I agree, take a leak on the guy.

Better yet:

Go find one of the school's Javelin throwers. Ask to borrow their throwing SPIKES. ONE INCH long javelin spikes are arranged on the bottom plate. Then, do an Irish jig on his stomach, and a nice, hard jump/landing right on the guys balls. Just don't puncture any internal organs :D

Then, get some nasty acid from the chemistry labs. Plus a funnel. Pour acid into holes. Then, places his dick in a belt sander. Watch it get cut off :eek: Then, just get super glue and glue him to the concrete at the windiest area at your school. Better yet, use tar :D

nt2004
05-05-2004, 07:00 PM
work the kidneys

Bluestrike_2
05-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Now, the spikes. Shown are Adidas Javelin spikes($120)and a set of Track and Field spikes. Largest ones in top right hand quarter are 1" javelin. The also come in 2".

You can also use a belt sander and sharpen them :D

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I ever been, a thrower. I'm one of the kings of the hill. The distance runner. :rolleyes:

taylor492
05-05-2004, 08:00 PM
I would just let it go. You two could go to blows and even if u do work him, hes still gonna go around sayin he kicked your trash. Now if this just gets out of control and hes everywhere sayin he beat u down u gotta put him in his place just to save your manhood. Otherwise, let it go.

dwab3000
05-05-2004, 09:06 PM
kick him in his throat, right below his chin..and hell look something like this :eek:

next honk a logey on his eye

Then rape him...but not in a gay way...in a just dont try this bull agina way...

if it works...hell never bother you agin...and youll be in jail

penguinpunk555
05-05-2004, 09:08 PM
But, since you're psycho and all, thats probably not your style. Whatever...

Twitches, looks around. Cycles for 2 hours.