PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Technique and recball heart

Carbon
05-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Currently thats the path im walking right now. For the longest time ive been working on my overall technique; snapping, communicating, sliding, sprinting ect. No wiping of course. Im currently in a position where i can practice against tournament teams to level up my game and i will. I love this game with all my heart but, financial conditions has forced me to cut back my playing time. So every moment on the field counts for me and i try to go big. Anyway, that where i stand in paintball right now. What about you guys....

phantomhitman
05-05-2004, 07:18 AM
me and you are in the same boat. i am mainly waiting on my eframe for my mag, then its tourney time! I cannot wait until I get the message that the frame is done....

05-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Same here, except that I don't cut my paintball budget... if anything, it increases... hmm... Angel Force Fly + Highlander Viking + My trix... :D 3 best guns

Lohman446
05-05-2004, 04:24 PM
I made the comment to my teammates and some of the people I play with this Sunday. I than immediatly made clear that this does not hold true to certain events, Chicago Open, IAO, World Cup...

If I ever have to take local tournaments as seriously as some people do - worrying over every score, whining about the reffing after every game, whining about each mistake... I'll quit playing local tournaments.

I love tournament ball, I love the competition, I love the scheduling. But some people take this way too serious. The greatest part of tournament ball is snapping these "great" players - or making a move noone expects because it is not "the best" for the situation. Keep this in mind in improvements... when you turn this into a job it can loose its fun quickly.