PDA

View Full Version : Petition for AGD to start making 15* Angled Verticle Addapters for Automags.

Nitroduck
10-05-2001, 08:51 PM
Dear Tom,

I have found one small thing I think would be a great asset to AGD to start making. They are 15* Angled Verticle Bottle Addapters. The reason I think its a good idea is because I have found, when I want to run a very long dropforward (like a dropzone 2 or psyco ballistics) that my gasthru grip hits the dropforward , and won't work. I'm sure alot of people have this problem. Most of the gasthru grips i've tried on my mag ( and i've used several brands ) Willnot work with long dropforwards , making me use a VERY short dropforward , which i hate. To my knowledge i haven't seen one on the market. I think it'd be a good idea for people wanting to run a long dropforward with grip. Also , the addition to a emag or RTP would be nice too.

If you'd make one , i'd buy one up quick :)

Dubstar112
10-05-2001, 08:56 PM
I bet you could get any machine shop to cut a VA at 15* on top and thread it for the screw... :)

hmm.. on second thaught,

Dana Hunt
Dana Hunt
Dana Hunt
Dana Hunt\

thats my signiture

ppl might think its cheesy and copy of the cocker VA, since after all cockers are THE BEST(snicker)

jah871
10-05-2001, 09:14 PM
that is why u should buy a custom dropforward. i can make u one i just need to know how far forward u want it and how far down.i have made drops for all my teamates and they work out great.

deweasel697
10-05-2001, 09:20 PM
http://www.argen-tech.com/dingopaintball/ go there they sell the 15 degree asa for a mag

DiRTyBuNNy
10-06-2001, 12:25 AM
yes..but the dingo ones look really cheesy and unfinished...we need something with the AGD stamp of quality on it

Chaos
10-06-2001, 01:37 AM
lol nitroduck, a month or so ago when i was looking at which cocker i was going to buy, i was playing with the black magic and liked the 15º. I thought the same thing, AGD should make a 15º adapter. Also I'd like a foregrip extender similar to the RT, either adjustable or just puts the foregrip 1" (basically the space directly infront of where the foregrip is currently). The 2" in front is very uncomfortable of the Kapp one, but I think a 1" would be perfect.

thei3ug
10-06-2001, 05:12 AM
they look cheesy and unfinished because he doesn't anno them in the pictures. Why don't you try asking him to finish them instead of asking AGD to make a product they probably won't make a profit off of?

MJS1214
10-06-2001, 10:36 AM
I would buy 1 of those...i agree with dirty bunny they would definately make a profit off of it

DiRTyBuNNy
10-06-2001, 11:05 AM
i disagree with the notion that AGD couldn't make a profit off of one. i'm sure Dingo does not manufacture these in the thousands that AGD is capable of doing, and with mass production comes lower costs and greater profits.

X-Plosive
10-06-2001, 11:08 AM
I don't know, all I do know is that I would buy 2 of them if AGD sterted making them.

Cypres0099
10-06-2001, 07:07 PM
I talked to the man that runs dingopaintball a couple days ago, he custom makes the 15* asa to order. The reason that the asa did not look finished was because he had not polished the aluminum. I think it's a pretty reasonable price too. He's a really nice guy, very customer service based.

thei3ug
10-08-2001, 12:58 PM
Mass production doesn't matter if they don't sell them.

cphilip
10-08-2001, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
i disagree with the notion that AGD couldn't make a profit off of one. i'm sure Dingo does not manufacture these in the thousands that AGD is capable of doing, and with mass production comes lower costs and greater profits.

AGD wouldn't make them either. Even with the AGD name on it. They would part it out to an outside Milling Company to be made to their specs. Like they do most everything else. They would quality control them however. But thats about it.

krafty
10-08-2001, 01:55 PM
:eek: Ugh. Ugly ugly ugly. Just my opinion, though! :D

PowerFedMag
10-08-2001, 02:29 PM
customs look fine, better in black tho, I think I will buy one

Ant
10-08-2001, 06:18 PM
I have the same problem as nitro duck. I have a DZ II and my gas trough won't fit, i've been trying to find a grip that will. I have a stock mini. Any one know of a grip that will fit???? i don't wanna give up my dz II

joeyjoe367
10-08-2001, 10:56 PM
Hey, if AGD came out with one of these that was more streamline, and mabe 2 outputs or something, I'd most definately pick one up.

I've got a Stretch-Z dropforward and haven't gotten around to gettin' a forgrip 'cuz I want a gas-through, but it'll probably run into my drop.

You've got MY signiature :)